MAP is getting the all new Ranger pickup

MTP'er

So dose this mean all the Twin Citys people that transferred to CAP will get to follow their product to MAP????

CAP needs a fresh sheep shit rumor.....(I just had to start the sheep over the cliff) :hat_tip:

Decker

Edited by Decker

Now can you idiots stop transferring to Livonia ? Has the word got back that its not what they thought it was? All the Wayne people are now working on the line, just like we said they would be.

You got new working coming, stop taking our jobs at Livonia.

182.. No worries...170 MORE postings went up today for Livonia...Obviously you folks NEED more people. And YES It was posted at MAP

And from the WAYNE people that I talk to that went to Livonia...NOT all are on the line...Some took job bids already...Worried about YOUR job yet? You should be, you little whiner

Edited by trailfndr

Most Wayne people suck. They all had good jobs at MAP and now are working the line or bid into jobs they have no business doing. Most that took bids are now looking to find other jobs and some have asked to go back to Wayne. Many thought they were coming over to work in 4R. Yes, 4R. Think about that for a second.

My hope is all you stupid ass high senioty people leave MAP, come to Livonia, and I get laid off and go to MAP.

Most Wayne people suck. They all had good jobs at MAP and now are working the line or bid into jobs they have no business doing. Most that took bids are now looking to find other jobs and some have asked to go back to Wayne. Many thought they were coming over to work in 4R. Yes, 4R. Think about that for a second.

My hope is all you stupid ass high senioty people leave MAP, come to Livonia, and I get laid off and go to MAP.

I've heard the ones that left MAP and went to FRAP are asking to go back to MAP also...

Those that I have talked to are HAPPY at Livonia. But no worries, Most of those coming will have the years needed to bump you

away from day shift

Nothing worse that a low seniority, big talking IDIOT! Love putting them in their place....

And the only reason YOU think they suck, is that WE have more seniority than YOU do.

Edited by trailfndr

Why are they idiots? These aren't your jobs , they have the right to available positions in the system by bidding and seniority . Map received 100's from frap, Livonia, Wixom and plants further than that .

Most that are going to transfer will have 22+ years and work on the line NOW.

Edited by mike the pike

The Focus is a high volume vehicle and I would hate to see it sourced outside the USA and replaced by a lower volume truck.

I think that would be a bad trade of platforms Focus to Ranger.

It should be sourced to the plant that has floor space and truck line up like OHAP or KTP.

The Focus is a high volume vehicle and I would hate to see it sourced outside the USA and replaced by a lower volume truck.

It should be sourced to the plant that has floor space and truck line up like OHAP or KTP.

OHAP maybe, but KTP? Aren't they already running at or near max capacity?

once again your WRONG, focus is not so hi volume(aka laying a shift off) and really not that profitable till you go overseas

the ranger/bronco/etc will be a platform on its own, its much better then the way u make it out to be

once again your WRONG, focus is not so hi volume(aka laying a shift off) and really not that profitable till you go overseas

the ranger/bronco/etc will be a platform on its own, its much better then the way u make it out to be

in this order by year to date sales as of July 2015:

F-series:423,468

Fusion: 178,263

Escape: 175,669

Focus: 134,106

Explorer: 130,865

there's your top 5 in sales for Ford NA year-to-date. So before you make wild claims about something not being high volume, do some research beforehand.

quit being a troll.

Focus is a 200K-250K year vehicle. Ranger is likely looking at 50K. Market segment is still way down and many Ranger buyers went to F150 or the competition.

the Focus is leaving MAP because it can be built cheaper in Mexico and in turn means a bigger profit for FMC. They can build the Ranger at MAP and be able to keep up with demand by only running 2 shifts. Plus with all of the postings for other plants now becoming available FMC knows that a lot tier 1's will leave MAP and they will be replaced by the tier 2s that were laid off. More tier 2s at MAP means a bigger profit for FMC, half that plant will end up being tier 2s by the end of this year you watch. Edited by focusfrank