2015-Can not find wires from upfitter switches.

Storm95

:thud:I've been trying to find the wires to connect for the upfitter switches. The owners manual said it is near the fuse panel on the passenger side. I've looked and even pulled all the panels and terminal block down. No wires to be found. I checked on the Powerstroke forum and some of the guys said that it is on the drivers side. Well, I've been all up in that bad boy, removed panels and even opened up the harness. The dead end wires for termination are not there. I did find the wires, but not the ends. All of the wires, yellow, brown, green/brown and violet/green and there but they just run through the fire wall towards the relay panel under the hood.

Does anyone know if there is a bulletin or any thing else I can do to use the optional switches. If someone could give me some instructions on how to remove the switches without breaking the retainers, then I could just run some wires directly from the switches. It really sucks to have paid for an option and not be able to use it.

• 4 weeks later...