Lima news

Q-bert

a new letter is being circulated around lima, that the zero tolerance policy has been suspended.. thru heavy negotiating the union and company have agreed to suspend a very controversial program.

hence it is ok to slap someone, then u just get 3 days off.

if u wish to mass slap a bunch of ppl, it is also ok, and he policy just stacks on top of each other.

so SLAP away!

Edited by Q-bert

Have you ever counted how many people in your plant and wondered how all the union officers just happened to get all their family and friends a job at your plant? Have you ever noticed how HR let's these union preferred placements get away with bullying, harassing people and physically assaulting someone and nothing ever happens to these people. No witnesses because everyone is scared to tell HR because they know that HR will tell the union bullies then they will be their next target. Yes this really happens. Remember the IUAW doesn't give a shit and neither does the company so keep your mouth shut mind your own business and stay in the shadows because nobody cares.

• Like 1

Its the "10% agreement" where the IUAW can hire its friends , fellow Masons or anyone they want for placement at Ford facilities.

Good luck getting anyone at the IUAW or company acknowledging the agreement but it was referenced in a federal court ruling .

http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/settlements/02830/ford_employee.html#.Vc9V0ZdryYx

Cut / Paste:

"The facts at trial showed that Himmel, who at the time of his discharge in October, 1997 was employed as the Supervisor of Labor Relations and Hourly Employees at the Sharonville Plant, had complained to Ford officials and had resisted and opposed labor practices such as the 10% Agreement, in which officials at Ford and officials of the UAW agreed to set aside 10% of all hourly job openings nationwide within Ford for friends and relatives of high-ranking officials within the UAW. This 10% Agreement led to the hiring of an electrician at the Sharonville Plant named Richard Forste ("Forste"), who was a referral of a powerful UAW official in Detroit. The evidence showed that the Sharonville Plant did not have an opening for an electrician at this time and that Himmel resisted and objected to the hiring of Forste. Himmel was nonetheless ordered to hire Forste by Ford officials in Detroit."

• Like 1

Yeah our local reps all have two or three kids some got their wives and son and or daughter in laws a job too. Don't really want my kids working here myself. I send them to college. Just kinda seems like they are abusing their position in the union. But that is how it is anymore everyone out for themselves and they will screw you over to get what they want. Pretty cutthroat anymore. It's just a shame. These kinds of things is why the union gets a bad reputation.

• Like 2

Yeah our local reps all have two or three kids some got their wives and son and or daughter in laws a job too. Don't really want my kids working here myself. I send them to college. Just kinda seems like they are abusing their position in the union. But that is how it is anymore everyone out for themselves and they will screw you over to get what they want. Pretty cutthroat anymore. It's just a shame. These kinds of things is why the union gets a bad reputation.

How did you get your job?? You and everyone you work with all got your jobs from somebody you know there that got you in.

yup thats the millwright answer

Ok are you saying that's a false statement?? You're telling me that you walked up and knocked on labor relations office door and asked for an application?? If that's what you're saying you're either a liar or the only person that I've ever heard of getting in without someones help. Unless it was in the 1970's or earlier

Edited by nmsford

Ok are you saying that's a false statement?? You're telling me that you walked up and knocked on labor relations office door and asked for an application?? If that's what you're saying you're either a liar or the only person that I've ever heard of getting in without someones help. Unless it was in the 1970's or earlier

i wasnt tellin u shit, except thats the millwright answer......ahem...ME CAVEMAN ME HIT SHIT.....ME USE HAMMER....HIT AGAIN? look its a millwright!

YA ME PICK MILLWRIGHT CAUSE SUPER DUPER OVERTIME....oh great reason dude YA ME THOUGHT SO>>NOW ME HIT SHIT

Edited by Q-bert
  • Like 1

i wasnt tellin u shit, except thats the millwright answer......ahem...ME CAVEMAN ME HIT SHIT.....ME USE HAMMER....HIT AGAIN? look its a millwright!

YA ME PICK MILLWRIGHT CAUSE SUPER DUPER OVERTIME....oh great reason dude YA ME THOUGHT SO>>NOW ME HIT SHIT

Lol

That is something funny shit Q

This just in Adolf is currently negotiating all trades but Millwrights, Electricians and Machine Repair off the floor. Even wants welders laid off and sent back to production. Adolf claims Millwright is the only real trade. He is looking to eliminate all red circled trades to gain more overtime for the big 3 Millwright, Machine Repair and Electricians.