Ford screwed us with rebate right after purchase of F-150 this year

kthorns2

F-150 rebate was really nice right after my father made his purchase. He worked at Michigan truck for 35 years and is retired. Not even 2 weeks after his bought his truck they put a $10,000 rebate on it. He said he will never buy another . Sad he buys a new 1 every other year now he will buy a chevy and get a plane from my uncle. I think I might join him after this!!

Edited by kthorns2

correction there was no such thing as a 10k rebate...please do your research........besides that he was given what was available at the time, unless you can read the future you and no one else can predict changing incentives....the words "subject to change " come to mind

Edited by Deanh
  • Like 4

F-150 rebate was really nice right after my father made his purchase. He worked at Michigan truck for 35 years and is retired. Not even 2 weeks after his bought his truck they put a $10,000 rebate on it. He said he will never buy another . Sad he buys a new 1 every other year now he will buy a chevy and get a plane from my uncle. I think I might join him after this!!

I guess you've never bought anything that after the fact it went on sale! Your just trying to stir shit up!

That Chevy might not be able to tow that Plane he's gonna get from your uncle!

Better stick with Ford

• Like 2

I bought a new Taurus and 3 months after they offered 8k rebates on the SHO, I made my purchase when I did, got the rebates available at the time of purchase. Really 35 years retired and he did not know that that end of model/year rebates were coming? cmon.....

Sorry that bad timing changes his mind for future purchases for a company that raised you, just sad really.

Edited by lquidspine
  • Like 4

Guess I'm confused why this post was made in the Ford Employee section... you know, where it clearly states "This Forum is for Ford Employees ONLY"

• Like 3

:doh: Wow... So much for loyalty. My Dad worked at MAP for 39 years & he knew the ins & outs of the business. The end of a model

year offers discounts as we all should know & you really should learn about the so called ten grand in discounts before making such a

judgement but if your loyalty to the company that provided a livelihood for your father & you is so fragile maybe you should go elsewhere

& you should quit your job at Ford & your Dad should give up his pension. Support the company that has put food on your table for 35 years.

You should be ashamed....

Edited by MTPwife
  • Like 2

:doh: Wow... So much for loyalty. My Dad worked at MAP for 39 years & he knew the ins & outs of the business. The end of a model

year offers discounts as we all should know & you really should learn about the so called ten grand in discounts before making such a

judgement but if your loyalty to the company that provided a livelihood for your father & you is so fragile maybe you should go elsewhere

& you should quit your job at Ford & your Dad should give up his pension. Support the company that has put food on your table for 35 years.

You should be ashamed....

I don't think this guy is an employee at all, I don't even think his dad was. Sounds to me like a made up story created by a Ford-hater to stir up controversy

• Like 1

Your prerogative.

Some people feel cheated having a lottery ticket one number off from the winning ticket.

YMMV.

• Like 2

Ya I know...I bought a laptop and two weeks later they offered 200.00 rebate. I'm never buying a HP again !!! Then my I phone I bought two months later,it there was 150.00 dollars cheaper, they screwed me!!! I'm never buying one again!!! Then I bought a house and then 3 months later interest rates went down, A-holes how dare you, I'm never buying a house again!! Worst of all, Kroger had buy one get one free hot dog buns the NEXT DAY..the NEXT DAY after I bought some. I WILL NEVER, NEVER , NEVER GO TO KROGER AGAIN !

SIR YOU AND AND YOUR FATHER ARE MORONS! We are all dumber for hearing you say something soooo stupid? No one knows when prices will be slashed or dropped. You thinking because you are a employee you deserve to get a phone call telling you to hold off buying a truck until they can save you money makes you sound like an idiot. Sorry to be so harsh but you posted the stupid comment. I suggest you wait a few days before you post one of your rants so you can have someone proofread your work so you don't seem so dumb.

• Like 3