Dealer problems!!!!

Dealer problems!!!!

Well June 18th I trade my truck in and picked up a 2016 sport... Long story short.. It is now August 5th and the dealer hasn't paid off my trade.. The bank is calling me telling me that they r going to put the late payment on my credit... I have been calling the dealership and always get a voice mail when they transfor me to the accounting department ...no one ever returns my call . I also spoke to a manager 2 weeks ago that took my info down and didn't return my call... My sales guy told me that they sent the payoff out a few days ago but didn't give me a tracking number ... I spoke to the finance manager yesterday and he remember me when I brought the explorer ... He called me back and said the sent the payment out today... Which it will still be late... Now I have to make a payment otherwise it will be on my credit... If this is not resolved tomorrow I will be putting this dealership on blast!!!!