Dealer problems

HRT

Dealer problems!!!!

Well June 18th I trade my truck in and picked up a 2016 sport... Long story short.. It is now August 5th and the dealer hasn't paid off my trade.. The bank is calling me telling me that they r going to put the late payment on my credit... I have been calling the dealership and always get a voice mail when they transfor me to the accounting department ...no one ever returns my call . I also spoke to a manager 2 weeks ago that took my info down and didn't return my call... My sales guy told me that they sent the payoff out a few days ago but didn't give me a tracking number ... I spoke to the finance manager yesterday and he remember me when I brought the explorer ... He called me back and said the sent the payment out today... Which it will still be late... Now I have to make a payment otherwise it will be on my credit... If this is not resolved tomorrow I will be putting this dealership on blast!!!!

Dealer problems!!!!

Well June 18th I trade my truck in and picked up a 2016 sport... Long story short.. It is now August 5th and the dealer hasn't paid off my trade.. The bank is calling me telling me that they r going to put the late payment on my credit... I have been calling the dealership and always get a voice mail when they transfor me to the accounting department ...no one ever returns my call . I also spoke to a manager 2 weeks ago that took my info down and didn't return my call... My sales guy told me that they sent the payoff out a few days ago but didn't give me a tracking number ... I spoke to the finance manager yesterday and he remember me when I brought the explorer ... He called me back and said the sent the payment out today... Which it will still be late... Now I have to make a payment otherwise it will be on my credit... If this is not resolved tomorrow I will be putting this dealership on blast!!!!

Make the payment. Anything extra should be sent back to you after payoff. If not, then you need to hit the dealer up again.

Blasting the dealership won't help your case, but will make you look like a bitter, petty fool. Sorry, it just doesn't help to act that way, even though they are in the wrong.

How would I look bitter blasting the dealer for something that should have been done weeks ago... Something that could effect my credit... And there is late fees that's being charge on the account ... Which will not be refunded by the bank...

This is the reason why one should arrange their own financing. Then your bank would have been aware of your situation and paid off your trade-in and sent a check for the difference to the dealership.

You would have gotten a better interest rate that way too.

I ticked off the finance manaager at Ford dealership by doing that when I bought my Flex. He got nasty with me when I picked it up . Almost tore the check up in front of him, but I got a really good deal on it and nothing says I have to go back to that dealership, so I held my cool.. Same dealer had some Edges when I bought my wifes Edge, but I went to another dealer.

Probably best to stop in instead of calling. Phone calls can be sloughed off, hard to ignore someone when they are standing right there.

How would I look bitter blasting the dealer for something that should have been done weeks ago... Something that could effect my credit... And there is late fees that's being charge on the account ... Which will not be refunded by the bank...

When you say 'blast', I take that to mean that you are going to blast them all over the internet, shout their names from the roof tops and try to make them look bad in any way you can. You know, like the guy that has a lemon and plasters that all over the side of the truck and parks it across the road from the dealership? That makes you look bitter no matter who is in the right. It's best to handle it privately, get it dealt with, and pass on the negative comments by word of mouth.

Big difference.

When you say 'blast', I take that to mean that you are going to blast them all over the internet, shout their names from the roof tops and try to make them look bad in any way you can. You know, like the guy that has a lemon and plasters that all over the side of the truck and parks it across the road from the dealership? That makes you look bitter no matter who is in the right. It's best to handle it privately, get it dealt with, and pass on the negative comments by word of mouth.

Big difference.

When it come to something like this.. They need to get blasted because I have been calling and trying to find out if it was paid off and when it was going to be paid off...

It's ur opinion that it is best handle in private ... It's bad business .. And blasting them will warn others on there bad business ...

Plus I am very bitter because it's my money and my credit at steak....

Edited by HRT

This is the reason why one should arrange their own financing. Then your bank would have been aware of your situation and paid off your trade-in and sent a check for the difference to the dealership.

You would have gotten a better interest rate that way too.

I ticked off the finance manaager at Ford dealership by doing that when I bought my Flex. He got nasty with me when I picked it up . Almost tore the check up in front of him, but I got a really good deal on it and nothing says I have to go back to that dealership, so I held my cool.. Same dealer had some Edges when I bought my wifes Edge, but I went to another dealer.

Probably best to stop in instead of calling. Phone calls can be sloughed off, hard to ignore someone when they are standing right there.

The dealership is in New Jersey and I live in New York so I just can't stop by...

When it come to something like this.. They need to get blasted because I have been calling and trying to find out if it was paid off and when it was going to be paid off...

It's ur opinion that it is best handle in private ... It's bad business .. And blasting them will warn others on there bad business ...

Plus I am very bitter because it's my money and my credit at steak....

Is your credit rare, medium or well done?

• Like 2