This guy is a piece of sh**

Being "legal" and being "right" are not always the same thing. In Pakistan about 1000 women are killed annually in "honor killings" and its all "legal."

Sooner or later people have to evolve past their disgusting habits. Killing an animal just for the sake of killing it is the behavior of vile trash that has no place in a modern society. No amount of justification or "legality" will ever change that.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure those you call vile trash are thinking, Dang what a vile piece of butt crust you are. But we were told no name calling. I'm guessing you don't hunt, have never served your country and 100% support Obama and still live in your momma's garage. Change the law if you don't like it, otherwise your just blowing smoke.

I'm pretty sure those you call vile trash are thinking, Dang what a vile piece of butt crust you are. But we were told no name calling. I'm guessing you don't hunt, have never served your country and 100% support Obama and still live in your momma's garage. Change the law if you don't like it, otherwise your just blowing smoke.

I guess you might want to go back and read the whole thread before tossing out accusations about who or what I am. As I have stated several times I see no problem with hunting for those that hunt for the meat and organs of an animal. The problem is with people who just want to kill something for fun. It's disgusting, no matter what anyone tries to claim, it is flat out disgusting. Yes I have served my country in fact, I'm a proud prior service member of the US Army, and no I am not an Obama supporter and I own my own home. So you pretty much got everything wrong, again.

Killing an animal just to kill something is vile and disgusting no matter what anyone may try to claim to otherwise justify it.

• Like 1