New, looking at TC wagon, hope I can find what I want.

tjr

Looking hard for a Transit Connect SWB wagon. Can get Xplan due to owning stock. Will the Xplan price always be my best deal? Some dealers are discounting pretty heavily, especially on 2014 models. Just can't find the right options yet, may have to compromise.

Anyhoo,some great info here. That's where I found out about Xplan for shareholders. Thanks!

Sometimes you can do better than X plan, which is about $150 over dealer invoice, give or take $50 plus $100 doc fee (or less). Just make sure you're getting all available incentives (you still get the normal incentives with X plan) and you know how much they're going to charge for the doc fee. They may tell you $200 below invoice but if they're adding a $700 doc fee then you're way above the X plan price at that point. Sometimes X plan comes with additional rebates also. If they say they can beat X plan ask for an out the door price comparison. They must show you the invoice on x plan sales.