Newbie Questions.

TempoGLS

I am looking to purchase a Ford Transit Connect XLT Wagon LWB.

When I went to my local Ford dealer he had no new Ford Transit Connects to show me.

So my first newbie question is...Why is that? If Ford is making and selling this vehicle, shouldn't it be available for purchase?

I can possibly conclude supply is meeting demand, but what is the supply/demand, high? low? something else? :)

The dealer does have a TCW that is being used as a loaner. It has about 3,000 miles on it. So my second newbie question is, What % off of sticker would be reasonable, in this case?

Third newbie question: We would be transitioning from a Mazda 5, to the TCW. Has anyone else made this transition, and could share their experience?

Thanks all.

I've been looking for a SWB wagon in Wisconsin and I see tons of LWB ones on the Ford web site dealer inventory, lots more LWB than SWB. I would think they'd be getting rid of them pretty aggressively.

• 3 months later...

Third newbie question: We would be transitioning from a Mazda 5, to the TCW. Has anyone else made this transition, and could share their experience?

Thanks all.

In my opinion, and because the TC could have the same engine based on what model/version Mazda 5 you opted for. If you're going personal carrier, you will have more room, even if you go for the cargo version.. you still have more room, just less seating. But the floor mounts are still present and one could acquire another row of seats. My over all impression of the TC, is simply looks like an ugly duckling, but handles like a sports car.

• Like 1