Lima Engine Plant lost work

jumpercable

You guys need to clean this up. I know it's a contract year and everyone is a little on edge, but customers can and do read these forums and i'd rather they didn't get the impression we were all neanderthals. Complaining is one thing but some of the language is offensive. Thanks.

oh man u are super intelligent!

latest news from lima central command....General Adolf hinkle says whole plant going 4 crews soon, that way we can have more duschebag trashfers....so lets get this right, our current idiots cant show up so whole plant going 4 crews....

thanks FMLA!

good news is that during normal lunch hours the new pixels movie will be shown to encourage workers to come to work!

lets not forget weeboy, heard he was going to be the official candy boy.......wee candy boy

Edited by Q-bert

latest news from lima central command....General Adolf hinkle says whole plant going 4 crews soon, that way we can have more duschebag trashfers....so lets get this right, our current idiots cant show up so whole plant going 4 crews....

thanks FMLA!

good news is that during normal lunch hours the new pixels movie will be shown to encourage workers to come to work!

lets not forget weeboy, heard he was going to be the official candy boy.......wee candy boy

Sure hope you never have to be a transfer!

Okay I see. Someone always dropping their pants showing their ass and small package to everyone. Nice hat too! Usually this is a person that is a closet homosexual that acts Macho to cover for his lower intelligence and inability to conform to the normal standards of society. In my professional opinion.

Edited by drphil

I like some transfers but the majority that I have seen transfer into the successful US plants and have a chip on their shoulder and all they do is complain and play the system with FMLA take over the union and try to model their new plant after their failed plant. Guess what if it didn't work before let's try something different and stand out from the crowd. Hell we might even show our skeptics that we have a better way and they might even want to join a union. The world has changed the union should to maybe even change the name and get a new brand for the autoworkers.

Awesome reply jumpercable! That kind of thinking might catch on someday. Hopefully it won't be too late. We can make up the difference in labor rates compared with Mexico just by being more productive and being educated in technology. We can use the best equipment and be more efficient because it will not take a army of engineers and floor supervisors to tell everyone what to do. When you eliminate the need for floor engineers and supervisors the savings from that alone would put us in the forefront of efficiency and cost compared to most plants in the world.

Awesome reply jumpercable! That kind of thinking might catch on someday. Hopefully it won't be too late. We can make up the difference in labor rates compared with Mexico just by being more productive and being educated in technology. We can use the best equipment and be more efficient because it will not take a army of engineers and floor supervisors to tell everyone what to do. When you eliminate the need for floor engineers and supervisors the savings from that alone would put us in the forefront of efficiency and cost compared to most plants in the world.

very true, its too bad the UAW dont see it that way

• 2 weeks later...

its all good, in the new contract we are allowed to slap people under certain circumstances....

1 if you dont agree with what they are saying

2 if you dont like how they act

3 if they say something about your spouse

these are acceptable forms of slapping.

remember dont slap in a way to be a pussy. slap like you mean it

you must leave finger prints or a contussion to be acceptable

please remember to slap responsibly

!!!!

What if they are a lazy butt head and make it so you have to do extra work on your work station can you slap there lazy ass or only if your dad is a appointed union official??

thats acceptable under rule nummer 2, slap away

just dont forget to ask for my underlings for a rep when u get called to LR