Contract 2015

TIGER66

Wow such animosity. I'm first tier and the only person I thank for what I have is the good Lord above. You all sound like a guy I know at my plant who had 42 years and took a buyout, he wanted me to thank him for "saving my job." So I asked him like I'm asking MTP'ER and the rest of you pompous fools. When he was signing those buyout papers I was the one thing running through his mind right. Like if Mr mtp'er gets his kids in here he wants them to walk around kissing all these first tier asses, who honestly did what they had to do for self preservation and has nothing to do with 2 tier being there at all. On behalf of what I like to think is the sane part of the first tier, I would like to apologize to all the second tier. you guys came here looking for a job not for this kind of harassment. We've all been there and it will get better.

So now you can see the future, your a real piece of work.

Ford needs to do better background checks on these new hires.

These people being hired these days are gonna run the auto industry in the ground with there way of thinking

I know every job in my department. There are tier 1's with 15-20 years seniority that I train daily on jobs they have no clue on. The company loves employees like me.

I know every job in my department. There are tier 1's with 15-20 years seniority that I train daily on jobs they have no clue on. The company loves employees like me.

Company loves you, but always remember your just a number, once your number is up, your done so what all you know don't matter

• Like 1

Eliminate the tiers and lets start acting like a union!Ya wanna go to Mexico?A-D-I-O-S!

Won't be long we wil be trying to cross the border for jobs and and the Mexican government will have to start working on a law to allow us to stay so we can live the Mexican dream , maybe Obama can advise on how to handle the situation, once we all are over there

I'm telling you people we got them by the balls this time, f150 launch not going well and they need trucks in the worst way. Chevy gaining ground so they don't want a strike. Let's go get a great contract. It's been long enough and our quality of life has diminished dramatically. May be our last chance in our careers. A few weeks off should do it.

I'm telling you people we got them by the balls this time, f150 launch not going well and they need trucks in the worst way. Chevy gaining ground so they don't want a strike. Let's go get a great contract. It's been long enough and our quality of life has diminished dramatically. May be our last chance in our careers. A few weeks off should do it.

We have nobody by the balls!

The UAW don't even work for the employee anymore, it's all about the company

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Tier 2, when and if you ever get a chance to become tier 1 I suggest you shake the hand of every UAW brother and sister and thank them for allowing you to become tier 1. Because if it wasn't for them you'd still be a walmart greeting people at the door making min wage. So when this happens I expect you on your day off to stand at the entrance and shake every ones hand and thank them. And don't forget to thank them NICELY, because all of us tier 1's earned it.

:play:

MTP'er and TIER2...........This is the exact reason why I voted down the contract for two tier wages! Back biting, name calling, looking down on seniority, hatefulness toward other employees. I knew this crap was gonna happen. Tier2..... everybody that hired in on the floor as UAW employees started with 0 days of seniority. We all had to work our way up the pay scale as well as seniority scale. Hell, they called us 89 day wonders when we hired in.

It's an insult to the seniority workers BEFORE you and myself who "opened" these doors to allow the rest of us an opportunity to work in the plant. But that was before the huge signing bonuses came on the scene. I'm not beating neither of you up based upon your views and how you fill, however we needed to un-leash these feelings to our IUAW elected officials, all with gratitude and a smile. This is just my .02

• Like 1

Wow such animosity. I'm first tier and the only person I thank for what I have is the good Lord above. You all sound like a guy I know at my plant who had 42 years and took a buyout, he wanted me to thank him for "saving my job." So I asked him like I'm asking MTP'ER and the rest of you pompous fools. When he was signing those buyout papers I was the one thing running through his mind right. Like if Mr mtp'er gets his kids in here he wants them to walk around kissing all these first tier asses, who honestly did what they had to do for self preservation and has nothing to do with 2 tier being there at all. On behalf of what I like to think is the sane part of the first tier, I would like to apologize to all the second tier. you guys came here looking for a job not for this kind of harassment. We've all been there and it will get better.

I agree completely that all I have is from God

• Like 1

http://my.blogtalkradio.com/donny-c/2015/08/30/the-uaw-factory-whistle-show

These guys talk about a lot of valid issues that we're dealing with now with IUAW and the big 3 companies. It's a pretty long radio podcast but they talk about a lot of important issues regarding UAW rank and file employees and the bullshit we've been putting up with for way too long.

I'll vote YES if we get a $25,000 signing bonus for Tier 1 and they give Tier 2 a lesson in RESPECT for Tier 1 employees!

Understand the job market, you make 60k a year with what appears for you specifically barely a high school education.

Respect will be given when it's earned and you don't deserve it.

You and Tier2 deserve each other.

And I am sure you're the next suck ass that is dying to be back up tag, tag, back up team leader, team leader, and then management.

Work yourself into the ground, your wages won't increase for it.

Union shop meathead, no rewards for merit. You will not get a performance review and a raise.

I for one dislike people like you, your need to show off in order to get a bone thrown your way is pathetic. You're not a team player, people around you should have been smarter and set you up to get canned.

Just remember one day you'll probably need someone to have your back, non team players should be left out in the cold.

People like you are the reason a strike would never work, the rest of us would hit the parking lot and you'd scab yourself into running a line alone since you know every job.

• Like 1

And I am sure you're the next suck ass that is dying to be back up tag, tag, back up team leader, team leader, and then management.

Union shop meathead, no rewards for merit. You will not get a performance review and a raise.

I for one dislike people like you, your need to show off in order to get a bone thrown your way is pathetic. You're not a team player, people around you should have been smarter and set you up to get canned.

Just remember one day you'll probably need someone to have your back, non team players should be left out in the cold.

People like you are the reason a strike would never work, the rest of us would hit the parking lot and you'd scab yourself into running a line alone since you know every job.

A non team player would be the one that didn't help someone.....like yourself.

A strike will never happen because nobody is willing to stick together. Everyone blames the company for the poor contracts and all of the concessions in the past when in reality the blame falls solely on the shoulders of those representing us, the IUAW. You can't blame the company for that, its the fault of the IUAW for bringing the poor contracts to the members to vote on. This contract will be no different...

• Like 1

A strike will never happen because nobody is willing to stick together. Everyone blames the company for the poor contracts and all of the concessions in the past when in reality the blame falls solely on the shoulders of those representing us, the IUAW. You can't blame the company for that, its the fault of the IUAW for bringing the poor contracts to the members to vote on. This contract will be no different...

If it sucks vote no?

If you went out to eat and ordered prime rib and they shoved a plate if steakums in front of you what would you do?

Send it back right? You follow me? Even if no one is willing to stick together for a strike that is one thing but there is no harm in refusing a contract by voting no.

I see a lot of people speak of bickering between the tiers and witnessed it in the plant. If we are not willing to stand together we have no one to blame but ourselves.

Instead of bickering like a bunch of preteen drama queens why not look out for each other? It isn't that difficult of a concept. The only people that wouldn't stand up for the person next to them is most likely an ass sucker.

Something needs to happen to bring us together.

• Like 1

A non team player would be the one that didn't help someone.....like yourself.

I'll hit the wall to look out for my team members but I'll be damned if I am going out of my way to prove shit to management.

I come in, do my job very well always with quality in mind. I have no problems covering or helping those on my team. I am lucky enough to work in an area where most of us do look out for each other.

I will not work myself into the ground or swallow the bone trying to one up my fellow coworkers.

You'll wise up when you're out of your 20's.

• Like 2

Set somebody up to get fired? You have serious issues

Set somebody up to get fired? You have serious issues

Seen it happen, not at Ford but when I was young and an Ironworker, if new guys came in and act like they were owed something the old timers would get rid of them.

Shop was tight knit and everyone got along and stood together. I never agreed with it but I understood their reasoning.

And we all have issues, don't think you're special and without them sir.

• Like 1

Seen it happen, not at Ford but when I was young and an Ironworker, if new guys came in and act like they were owed something the old timers would get rid of them.

Shop was tight knit and everyone got along and stood together. I never agreed with it but I understood their reasoning.

And we all have issues, don't think you're special and without them sir.

Oh I'm special