Contract 2015

TIGER66

Lets all agree that if we don't get raise (3% or better) yearly, cola back, break time back and a very nice signing bonus we will not pass it. We're paying enough on insurance too. It's been too many years since we had a raise. Top tier has to get a raise and I hope they get rid of the tier 2 thing.

Lets all agree that if we don't get raise (3% or better) yearly, cola back, break time back and a very nice signing bonus we will not pass it. We're paying enough on insurance too. It's been too many years since we had a raise. Top tier has to get a raise and I hope they get rid of the tier 2 thing.

So I guess you would vote no if tier 2 got a raise and tier 1 didn't?

Yes I will vote no if tier 1 doesn't get a raise. When I started at ford it was 12.56hr and took 3 years to get to full pay. I don't like the whole tier 1 & 2 thing but ur uaw allowed that to happen. Most of the tier 2 have been with ford for 2 yrs or less. We'll it was 8 years before that we got our last raise. Don't hate me for wanting to better myself, I hope we all get a big raise. Right now ford needs every truck they can build and we have the all the chips in our corner. May never happen again in our careers. Let's get a raise!!!!

• Like 1

We'll get the signing bonus and that's about it. Most people don't look at anything else but.................. I'm with "trail" ........ if it has a signing bonus it's BONE-US TIME .... A NO vote from me..........

tier2, you can bet your ass that if tier2 is given a raise and not tier1, after all these yrs we've already given back to the company. it's a big fat fucking hell no vote. personally i don't give 2 shits for you, you come off as though tier 1 owes you something, I don't owe you the sweat off my balls. and you can thank yourself for that cause i never felt that way before your whiney ass started crying, i mean really really, you wouldn't vote yes if tier2 get a raise and tier 1 don't. that a big ole fat fucking hell NO vote from me. good luck with your contract there tier2. for the record, im not talking to all tier two, just the whiney candy has here who goes by tier 2 in his post.

tier2, you can bet your ass that if tier2 is given a raise and not tier1, after all these yrs we've already given back to the company. it's a big fat fucking hell no vote. personally i don't give 2 shits for you, you come off as though tier 1 owes you something, I don't owe you the sweat off my balls. and you can thank yourself for that cause i never felt that way before your whiney ass started crying, i mean really really, you wouldn't vote yes if tier2 get a raise and tier 1 don't. that a big ole fat fucking hell NO vote from me. good luck with your contract there tier2. for the record, im not talking to all tier two, just the whiney candy has here who goes by tier 2 in his post.

You are no different then the company...greedy and selfish. You should opt out of the union because its people like you that make it weak. You make $30/hour and the person next to you is making $15/hour for doing the same job, but you can somehow justify it as you saved the company. Lol. Good luck this contract.

What kind of person EXPECTS others to give up some of thier pay when that person hasn't had a raise in 10 yrs and has already given up alot. just how much do you expect us to give up. don't worry there though buddy, you coudn't handle my job anyway.

You are no different then the company...greedy and selfish. You should opt out of the union because its people like you that make it weak. You make $30/hour and the person next to you is making $15/hour for doing the same job, but you can somehow justify it as you saved the company. Lol. Good luck this contract.

The majority of tier-1 make between $28-$29/hr and tier-2 make about $20/hr. You need to go back to firts grade and learn simple math. If you're whining about starting wages not top out wages, I started out around $14/hr. So just in case you weren't aware you make roughly a third less than us, not half.

We don't make $30 an hour and the 2nd Tier don't make $15 an hour, get your facts straight before you bash Tier 1.

If you don't like the fact that the company you work for has a Tiered pay scale then quit, you knew that before you got hired.

You need to thank us Tier 1 for allowing you to have the chance to work at Ford.

With people like you working for the company, Ford should have just hired all of you as LTS, but I'm sure then you would be saying "it's not fair the guy next to me is full time and I'm only a temp!"

seriously, im greedy because I don't want to take a pay cut so you can have a raise. tier 2 you sound like the typical kid now adays, the whole world owes ya, life ain't fair. what a joke. im pretty sure you knew what what happening when you took this job. I pray your in the minority with your thought pattern. you knew threw attrition you would work your way up to full scale, but that's not good enough. kind of silly to keep arguing with your dumb ass anymore. I do have it from a source though that the talk is a modest raise for tier1 and a pretty decent raise for tier 2 and then the bait signing bonus. as long as they don't mess with my insurance, I could go with that.

seriously, im greedy because I don't want to take a pay cut so you can have a raise. tier 2 you sound like the typical kid now adays, the whole world owes ya, life ain't fair. what a joke. im pretty sure you knew what what happening when you took this job. I pray your in the minority with your thought pattern. you knew threw attrition you would work your way up to full scale, but that's not good enough. kind of silly to keep arguing with your dumb ass anymore. I do have it from a source though that the talk is a modest raise for tier1 and a pretty decent raise for tier 2 and then the bait signing bonus. as long as they don't mess with my insurance, I could go with that.

See you're bashing me and I've never said at anytime you should get your pay cut.

We don't make $30 an hour and the 2nd Tier don't make $15 an hour, get your facts straight before you bash Tier 1.

If you don't like the fact that the company you work for has a Tiered pay scale then quit, you knew that before you got hired.

Tier 2 start at 15.78 and get about a .75 pay raise per year until 19.28.

The majority of tier-1 make between $28-$29/hr and tier-2 make about $20/hr. You need to go back to firts grade and learn simple math. If you're whining about starting wages not top out wages, I started out around $14/hr. So just in case you weren't aware you make roughly a third less than us, not half.

You do realize what $14/hr would equal today, after inflation correct? If not its not worth debating anymore.

What kind of person EXPECTS others to give up some of thier pay when that person hasn't had a raise in 10 yrs and has already given up alot. just how much do you expect us to give up. don't worry there though buddy, you coudn't handle my job anyway.

I'm confident I could handle your job, I've trained more tier 1 on jobs than I've been trained myself.

You need to thank us Tier 1 for allowing you to have the chance to work at Ford.

With people like you working for the company, Ford should have just hired all of you as LTS, but I'm sure then you would be saying "it's not fair the guy next to me is full time and I'm only a temp!"

I wouldn't thank you for a damn thing, others maybe, but not you.

Tier 2, when and if you ever get a chance to become tier 1 I suggest you shake the hand of every UAW brother and sister and thank them for allowing you to become tier 1. Because if it wasn't for them you'd still be a walmart greeting people at the door making min wage. So when this happens I expect you on your day off to stand at the entrance and shake every ones hand and thank them. And don't forget to thank them NICELY, because all of us tier 1's earned it.

:play:

• Like 2

Tier 2, when and if you ever get a chance to become tier 1 I suggest you shake the hand of every UAW brother and sister and thank them for allowing you to become tier 1. Because if it wasn't for them you'd still be a walmart greeting people at the door making min wage. So when this happens I expect you on your day off to stand at the entrance and shake every ones hand and thank them. And don't forget to thank them NICELY, because all of us tier 1's earned it.

:play:

If you would've read my post earlier than you would've saw that I left a job where I was making a little more money than I am now, because I knew what was coming this contract. BITCH!