2015 Flex

Howdy!

Got a new Ford on the way (my wife likes my Fusion, but wants a bigger vehicle for herself). I presume 2015, I don't think they've started on 2016 yet, have they? The sticker generator isn't showing yet, but Etis has a barebones entry.

Anything you've got is appreciated.

Vin: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Edited by inkblot

The magic you do, for which we are eternally grateful. :)

I can look up stickers (whenever it gets to that system), and ETIS (the public one anyway), doesn't have a real build date.

Build Date: 30.11.0002

I was hoping you'd have more.

• 3 weeks later...

I was a doofus and didn't repost my vin last time. :doh: I know better, yet I still forgot. I need to go find my brain..

Could I have an update, please?

Vin: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks!

Edited by inkblot

I don't know about last updates needed, but it will be the last one you are getting unless your vehicle is delayed for some reason until the end of July.

In Transit Received - 1X38 (Hansen And Adkins Auto Transport ) Ramp 34, Mesquite, TX Jun-24-2015, 21:00 CT.

ETA Jun-27-2015.

It's here!

Thank you once again for volunteering your time for us Ford fans...we appreciate all you do.

My wife thanks you for the timely updates, she loves her new Flex. We picked it up Saturday, and I think we've already put 50 miles on it just showing it to all our friends and family in the area. My apologies for the shade in this pictures...

post-49352-0-06417900-1435585861_thumb.jpg

post-49352-0-77957400-1435585964_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...