Louisville Building Chair

luigi99

Yep & both of them should of been put out of office, this country deserves better & so does this membership. As far as the chairman......we didnt know he had 2 DUI's already, I did know that he was a partyer when he was younger & I personally asked him about that before the election. He told me with a straight face, oh those were the old days, Ive matured, dont do that anymore, church going family man now. So....even he admitted it was immature. The man needs help, his priority needs to be getting help for his problem, first of all for himself & his family, thats a long road that takes a lot of time & effort & doesnt leave much time for the heavy responsibilities of a building chairman. I honestly am praying that he gets the help he needs.

Edited by 2seater

Yep & both of them should of been put out of office, this country deserves better & so does this membership. As far as the chairman......we didnt know he had 2 DUI's already, I did know that he was a partyer when he was younger & I personally asked him about that before the election. He told me with a straight face, oh those were the old days, Ive matured, dont do that anymore, church going family man now. So....even he admitted it was immature. The man needs help, his priority needs to be getting help for his problem, first of all for himself & his family, thats a long road that takes a lot of time & effort & doesnt leave much time for the heavy responsibilities of a building chairman. I honestly am praying that he gets the help he needs.

2Seater, this situation all started out as a DUI-3rd Offense with aggravating circumstances. Then with a click of the button the open record online docket shows it as a DUI-1st Offense w/no aggravating circumstances. I have my theory on how this miracle happened & I'm sticking to it. I have known several people that have had a DUI-1st amended down to a lesser charge but that usually comes w/a substantial secret cash fee. I have never known anyone be able to lessen a DUI-2nd or higher & this is mainly due to the presence of MADD in the courtroom. I do believe that major amounts of Union dollars are being squandered to miraculously get this fixed. I have known Union officials to get out of big trouble before w/o costing them one red cent. Big trouble doesn't go away for free, somebody's paying for it. Wonder who?

2Seater, this situation all started out as a DUI-3rd Offense with aggravating circumstances. Then with a click of the button the open record online docket shows it as a DUI-1st Offense w/no aggravating circumstances. I have my theory on how this miracle happened & I'm sticking to it. I have known several people that have had a DUI-1st amended down to a lesser charge but that usually comes w/a substantial secret cash fee. I have never known anyone be able to lessen a DUI-2nd or higher & this is mainly due to the presence of MADD in the courtroom. I do believe that major amounts of Union dollars are being squandered to miraculously get this fixed. I have known Union officials to get out of big trouble before w/o costing them one red cent. Big trouble doesn't go away for free, somebody's paying for it. Wonder who?

Good thing they increased the union dues!

Let him keep his job and his license. Maybe the 4th offense he will kill a family member or fellow co-worker. Karma will catch up, don't worry.

I just hope he stays sober during the negotiations.

That is a messed up statement, why do you WISH for someone to be killed?

You should not make statements like that

• Like 3

Impaired or distracted drivers do kill or hurt others around them at a higher rate than non- impaired or distracted drivers.

No one "wishes" for anyone to be injured but the odds of it increases with drinking and driving.

Let him keep his job and his license. Maybe the 4th offense he will kill a family member or fellow co-worker. Karma will catch up, don't worry.

I just hope he stays sober during the negotiations.

What the hell were you drinking while typing that......really...? Killing someone and karma will take care of it ?

Decker

• Like 1

I hope or wish no death or bodily harm on anyone. Just saying 3 f**king DUI's and he is dam lucky no one has been killed.

I believe Karma will bite him on the ass, that I really do.

You people crack me up.

So serious. Maybe you guys should of volunteered to be the designated driver those 3 times.

Edited by ackspac

I hope or wish no death or bodily harm on anyone. Just saying 3 f**king DUI's and he is dam lucky no one has been killed.

I believe Karma will bite him on the ass, that I really do.

You people crack me up.

So serious. Maybe you guys should of volunteered to be the designated driver those 3 times.

Was told today that comittee persons are telling everyone that the police dept got the printout wrong on the original charge, that it was really only his 1st dui & no aggravating circumstances. I hope thats the truth, I really ,really do..................

Was told today that comittee persons are telling everyone that the police dept got the printout wrong on the original charge, that it was really only his 1st dui & no aggravating circumstances. I hope thats the truth, I really ,really do..................

The Union would never lie to its membership...........oh no, Never! It's just another way they go about herding their sheep so their pockets stay full.