Louisville Building Chair

luigi99

Trust me luigi isnt the only one at LAP that has a problem with it. When you are elected that high of a position you should be responsible & trustworhty, 3 dui's is neither AND it was on the way to work, many very upset about it but seems to be getting swept under the rug.

Why do u care about the guys personal life??? I know plenty of guys who have multiple DUI's and they're still excellent employees. Does ur chairman look at every crack head, heroine addict looser who works in the plant and call for them to be suspended when they get arrested?? No it's just the opposite, he fights for ur jobs!!! This sounds like a witch hunt by someone who lost an election or didn't get that appointed job they wanted.

2seater, I totally respect your comment & the whole situation is quite disappointing especially when in just the recent past KTP lost 2 employees to drunken drivers in the very same week. As far as the Chairperson being arrested on the way to work, now that is a bit difficult to believe. That's what they may be telling everyone but it's hard to believe that an anebriated Chairperson is eager to get to work at 3:20 in the morning especially during Derby week. The Chairperson was booked into Metro Corrections at 4:03 a.m. so I'm assuming the actual arrest took place at around 3:20 a.m.

Why do u care about the guys personal life??? I know plenty of guys who have multiple DUI's and they're still excellent employees. Does ur chairman look at every crack head, heroine addict looser who works in the plant and call for them to be suspended when they get arrested?? No it's just the opposite, he fights for ur jobs!!! This sounds like a witch hunt by someone who lost an election or didn't get that appointed job they wanted.

Hopefully the crackhead or the heroin addict don't hold an elected position. Anyone elected into a position especially a Chairman shouldn't be out getting arrested for anything, period! Multiple DUI's is insanely dumb! FYI this is no witch hunt, the truth be known it's someone being very pissed off at the constant abuse of Union Officials doing whatever the hell they please which ultimately & always hurts the membership. The dude screwed up & got thrown under the bus by one of his own..........GET OVER IT!

Hopefully the crackhead or the heroin addict don't hold an elected position. Anyone elected into a position especially a Chairman shouldn't be out getting arrested for anything, period! Multiple DUI's is insanely dumb! FYI this is no witch hunt, the truth be known it's someone being very pissed off at the constant abuse of Union Officials doing whatever the hell they please which ultimately & always hurts the membership. The dude screwed up & got thrown under the bus by one of his own..........GET OVER IT!

The guy had a few drinks on his personal time and got popped for it. He didn't come to work and crash into the building or get into a drunken fight with someone at work. How is his DUI troubles affecting the way he presents himself at work??? I see some stone alcoholics come to work every day and work better than most sober people. Shit most of the sober ppl are the uptight bitches who constantly complain and bitch about people who have better jobs than they do. Shut the fuck up about it!!!! Jesus Christ, ITS HIS PERSONAL FUCKING LIFE!!!! Leave the guy alone, I'm sure he has enough on his plate being chairman than to listen to people like you whine and complain about his personal life.

• Like 1

nmsford, your kind is on every corner of every Ford Plant in the system. Backwards as backwards gets is the best way to describe your kind! 99% of the members would want a sober, respected & honorable Chairman fighting for them. Not some party guy that just bonded out of the county jail & probably now is squandering membership funds to pull strings & reduce his legal problems. Your argument is abundantly invalid!

• Like 1

Bad judgement and questionable values if he is a repeat DWI offender.

The local membership deserves better,.

Give me a break man!!! Bill Clinton used to plow his assistant and got caught, JFK used to screw every hot piece he could get his hands on and they were 2 of the most beloved leaders of the USA, and both seemed to do their jobs pretty well. This guy is a plant chairman who likes to drink and was unlucky enough to get popped a few times. His bad decisions in his private life are totally separate from the way he does his job.

Wow...being a neutral voice in this post, I think luigi has a point. Long ago, I used to party alot and hung out with potheads, alcoholics, pill poppers, etc.. A person with 3 dui's in 5 yrs. definitely has a problem. If that person is in a leadership position, it is no doubt a bad thing. Being an alcoholic, his decision making changes with the wind, depending on the level of his hangover, problems at home, etc., etc.,. Drinkers are without a doubt in a click with their own kind. For the most part, they can not make unbiased, intelligent decisions. An alcoholic should NOT be in a leadership position.

Give me a break man!!! Bill Clinton used to plow his assistant and got caught, JFK used to screw every hot piece he could get his hands on and they were 2 of the most beloved leaders of the USA, and both seemed to do their jobs pretty well. This guy is a plant chairman who likes to drink and was unlucky enough to get popped a few times. His bad decisions in his private life are totally separate from the way he does his job.

Powerful men with fidelity issues(apples) vs alcoholics(oranges)

So as most of you know that are on here, Louisville has 2 Ford plants so the Local has 2 Building Chairs. These 2 Chairs basically make up the "FACE" of a very large membership. Half of this "FACE" from Louisville Assembly Plant was ignorant enough to go out & get his 3rd DUI. This has been an embarrassment to many proud 862 members & of course there has been no apology from this irresponsible Chair. Also, now open records are showing that his criminal driving DUI violation has been reduced from a 3rd offense to a 1st offense. To me, this just wreaks of Union dollars being squandered to save the ass of a very selfish & very dumb Building Chair.

I could care less about how it makes a union look or how it makes ford look, the problem I see, if the info you are providing is true, is the court system in America, how can a 3rd DUI be reduced , the safety of people were at risk,a life could have been taken, and the court system is saying, well your getting close to being in big trouble lets reduce it and let you start over so next time a DUI offender might kill somebody when they should have been off the road anyway!

Good thing I'm not a judge in America, cause a DUI come into my court you would leave in cuffs and an orange jumpsuit and you would not be driving again, and if you caught driving , just put it this way they would regret their decision.

What a world we live in!

Very few married men could get a BJ ( while at work ) and keep their job and marriage.

That was not a crime but lying about it under oath is what got Clinton impeached , fined and disbarred.

If an impeached liar is your idea of a role model and don't think anything is / was wrong with it your values are pretty low.

"unlucky enough to get popped a few times"

That;s a few too many and hopefully he does not kill himself or someone else.

If the building chair has a drinking problem he should step down and work / focus on his own issues instead of representing others.

Powerful men with fidelity issues(apples) vs alcoholics(oranges)

Ok then let's compare apples to apples then. Here's just a small list of some of the most prominent US leaders who were drunks and all of them played a major role in shaping our country. Ulysses S Grant (played a large part in the north winning the war), Franklin D Roosevelt, JFK, George W Bush (alcoholic and coke head), John Adams (one of our founding fathers would regularly drink beer for breakfast). I would say these men made a lot more important decisions than a local plant chairman.

Very few married men could get a BJ ( while at work ) and keep their job and marriage.

That was not a crime but lying about it under oath is what got Clinton impeached , fined and disbarred.

If an impeached liar is your idea of a role model and don't think anything is / was wrong with it your values are pretty low.

"unlucky enough to get popped a few times"

That;s a few too many and hopefully he does not kill himself or someone else.

If the building chair has a drinking problem he should step down and work / focus on his own issues instead of representing others.

Clinton is the man!

Party at his house, look for the big White one

Edited by littlecountry

Ok then let's compare apples to apples then. Here's just a small list of some of the most prominent US leaders who were drunks and all of them played a major role in shaping our country. Ulysses S Grant (played a large part in the north winning the war), Franklin D Roosevelt, JFK, George W Bush (alcoholic and coke head), John Adams (one of our founding fathers would regularly drink beer for breakfast). I would say these men made a lot more important decisions than a local plant chairman.

all of those u listed had dozens of people advising them on all decisions they made. I have no doubt that those advisers made sure these men did not make decisions that would affect many people while their thinking and decision making process was hindered from foggy thoughts

all of those u listed had dozens of people advising them on all decisions they made. I have no doubt that those advisers made sure these men did not make decisions that would affect many people while their thinking and decision making process was hindered from foggy thoughts

I'm pretty sure Ulysses S Grant was the man in charge during the war and called all the shots for the union army. I wouldn't doubt if a large number of history's military leaders in modern and ancient times have been alcoholics. You gotta be pretty sharp to make wartime decisions like they did. All I'm saying is you can drink like a fish and still be a good leader. History has proven many times that an alcoholic can be an excellent decision maker when need be.

I'm pretty sure Ulysses S Grant was the man in charge during the war and called all the shots for the union army. I wouldn't doubt if a large number of history's military leaders in modern and ancient times have been alcoholics. You gotta be pretty sharp to make wartime decisions like they did. All I'm saying is you can drink like a fish and still be a good leader. History has proven many times that an alcoholic can be an excellent decision maker when need be.

Yea excellent decision to get behind the wheel drunk and put innocent lives at risk!

Dude......there never has and never will be one person who solely makes decisions for the U.S. I guarantee Grant had advisers that weighed in on any major decision. Furthermore, this ridiculous conversation comparing presidential alcoholics to plant chairmen is totally absurd. How many of these presidents had 3 DUI's? There is no way for you to convince me that this chairperson, with a drinking problem, is in charge of his faculties at all times to make consistently good decisions. My opinion comes from experience, not assumptions. I was lucky enough to change my ways and am able to see how ridiculous my way of thinking was when I was out of control....much like this chairperson is. I will not respond to any more of your ridiculous assertions so reply to this post with your warped line of thought for the entertainment of anyone else reading this post

Dude......there never has and never will be one person who solely makes decisions for the U.S. I guarantee Grant had advisers that weighed in on any major decision. Furthermore, this ridiculous conversation comparing presidential alcoholics to plant chairmen is totally absurd. How many of these presidents had 3 DUI's? There is no way for you to convince me that this chairperson, with a drinking problem, is in charge of his faculties at all times to make consistently good decisions. My opinion comes from experience, not assumptions. I was lucky enough to change my ways and am able to see how ridiculous my way of thinking was when I was out of control....much like this chairperson is. I will not respond to any more of your ridiculous assertions so reply to this post with your warped line of thought for the entertainment of anyone else reading this thread

Edited by RougeWelder

I actually know of an elected official that did a lot worse while on a Union business trip & the Union bailed him out big time! They gave this guy every chance in the world so I'm sure the current Chairperson will get the opportunity to fix himself & win back the trust of the membership. I bet if he sincerely apologized he would gain back plenty of points. Elected positions demand respect, well so does the regular membership.

Edited by luigi99

Dude......there never has and never will be one person who solely makes decisions for the U.S. I guarantee Grant had advisers that weighed in on any major decision. Furthermore, this ridiculous conversation comparing presidential alcoholics to plant chairmen is totally absurd. How many of these presidents had 3 DUI's? There is no way for you to convince me that this chairperson, with a drinking problem, is in charge of his faculties at all times to make consistently good decisions. My opinion comes from experience, not assumptions. I was lucky enough to change my ways and am able to see how ridiculous my way of thinking was when I was out of control....much like this chairperson is. I will not respond to any more of your ridiculous assertions so reply to this post with your warped line of thought for the entertainment of anyone else reading this thread

My opinion also comes from experience. I partied a LOT when I was younger and so did all my friends. Some of the most responsible people I know have multiple DUI's, for example two friends who are nurses, an assistant prosecutor and multiple elected Union officials and I have a couple myself. You have your opinion and I have mine. Good luck to Louisville chairman, hope people prying into your personal life doesn't bring you any trouble in your professional life. Goodnight and God bless y'all...

So now you are accusing him of misappropriating Union funds for his defense???? Wow buddy, that's the deep end. Make sure to bring that up when you discuss your concerns about his personal life in person.

Are you really that naive & trusting of our wonderful union? You really believe that they arent using that money as they please, really? Have you forgotten about all the meetings in Las Vegas & other places when we have a multi million dollar meeting place already called black lake? Who do you think paid for the elaborate hotel rooms, the entertainment & the booze? I know several people that have gone on those trips & come back bragging about it being one big party, when you ask them who paid for it....they shut up real fast. I know others who refuse to go back because they were shocked at the corruption & how our money is being spent.

My opinion also comes from experience. I partied a LOT when I was younger and so did all my friends. Some of the most responsible people I know have multiple DUI's, for example two friends who are nurses, an assistant prosecutor and multiple elected Union officials and I have a couple myself. You have your opinion and I have mine. Good luck to Louisville chairman, hope people prying into your personal life doesn't bring you any trouble in your professional life. Goodnight and God bless y'all...

I respectfully disagree with you sir, just because you know some people who do alright with their liquor & havent killed anyone YET by drinking & driving doesnt make it alright. I certainly wouldnt want a nurse or a lawyer taking care of or defending me or my family that didnt have enough common sense not to drink & drive. I told my children growing up, just because your friend drove home drunk & nothing happened doesnt make it a good idea. Just like driving 100 mph down a busy interstate isnt a good idea. Just because someone did it, got away with it & no one was killed doesnt make it ok or good judgment at all.

• Like 1

OMG where is this post headed?

Really....? Sheep don`t care what the hell anybody drinks, smokes or snorts especially people in political positions....

I mean really, Kennedy tried to put people in his state out of work by trying to put the largest employers in the state (at that time) out of business because of his anti gun stance. Then don`t forget about how he parked his car at the bottom of the Chappaquiddick with a "friend" in it... and conveniently forgot about his parallel parking skills.... for over 24 hours. What did the sheep do?

Then there is the quote, unquote greatest president ever... (according to many of the sheep`s).... that cried on network TV and stated "I didn`t have sex with that women". When everybody knew including the ice cold first lady that the hummer`s were happening in the orifice office with frequent regularity.... What did the sheep`s do?

To the haters....and those sheep that lean towards the conservative pastures, "JMO" I think any DUI with vehicular homcide involved or any bodily harm (any) done while committing the felony, should have a penalty to match the damage caused by the fucked up ass hole sheep driving the vehicle. But what do the sheep do? well they, vote those politicains in that what? yep, put the laws in place to give the sheep chance after chance.... oh and the loop holes for the elected officals to use.

I`ll save the intellectual Bush family for another post and for the other herd of sheep.

Who voted for the ass hole, DUI gettin Chairperson? Who will vote to retain the ass hole DUI gettin Chairperson?

Gotta love a board where you can post a good old fasion vent and stirrrrr up sheep shit with out even breakin a sweat.

Decker

One of the millions who loves to sip Tennessee`s best and only true whiskey. (KY mash is kinda ok, if you gettya some Pappy`s)

Edited by Decker