Chicago Assembly Plant

Are you saying a Ford UAW Tentative agreement is is coming soon?

Well no, chassisgroupleader, I like you have no way of knowing when it will become a booklet of highlights.

I`m sure we will see something when they get ready. With the open ended extension that is in place who knows when they will clue us in.

One thing for sure I just took the view of our hourly rate, I didn`t list the cost of each 8 hour day we gave up per year or the cost of losing the cost of living or the minutes we lose every hour of every day we stand next to those units with less break time. So really chassisgroupleader we, everyone of us, put our parts of that twenty four billion dollars in Fords checking account by both through our weekly checks and producing more units with less people selling labor then ever before in the history of the motor company. The IUAW dosen`t want us to start adding up what we gave up or what the line rate has been agreed too, because....? the truth not only opens eye`s but it will balance the books.

Hang in there chassisgroupleader its coming and it will be the best contract they could get and we all will be thanking g-d for having a job.

Decker

Edited by Decker

Holding my repair classification and if I would have received those five three percent increases to my base hourly rate over the last ten years, last year along I would have seen an additional $9220.80 of earnings. That is just for one of the last ten years.

$9220.80? that is based on 2040 hours of straight time for one year at $4.52 an hour. $4.52 is the total I would have seen added to my hourly rate after the five increases of three percent. Not ten increases over the last ten years, just five. This $9220.80 dose not include any time and a half for over time or any cost of living benefit that we gave back.

$9220.80..... now when the bone us check comes <----(sick pun) and the hourly increase if given, just remember some old long hair is out to the tune of $9220.80 for just one year of the last ten in just hourly increases.

Lets not use $9220.80 times ten years, lets be conservative and use $5000.00 for ten years, ok? that puts me at least a $50,000.00 contributor to that twenty four billion sitting in the motor company`s checking account.

Decker

Edited by Decker

Wow.obviously. pecker got a book deal? Hope it was worth money cause he could 155 books after what's in the blue oval a forums. Maybe he has a super duper union desky job? So he can write books on here

Give it a little more time capt and you too will be forming those complete sentences like so many other people on this forum. Obviiously...hang in there capt and as always keep up the hatred.

See any cartoon`s lately?

Decker

• Like 4

Give it a little more time capt and you too will be forming those complete sentences like so many other people on this forum. Obviiously...hang in there capt and as always keep up the hatred.

See any cartoon`s lately?

Decker

no book this time? wow i ACTUALLY READ THE ENTIRE PECKER POST!(that sounds wierd)

the only cartoon i saw was when decker became pecker and he stood at attention as he was getting swallowed!

• Like 1

no book this time? wow i ACTUALLY READ THE ENTIRE PECKER POST!(that sounds wierd)

the only cartoon i saw was when decker became pecker and he stood at attention as he was getting swallowed!

I`m sorry capt I thought it was hatred but, Obviously...it`s just plain old envy.... :wub:

Still savoring every word aint ya..... :spiteful:

Decker

Edited by Decker

I`m sorry capt I thought it was hatred but, Obviously...it`s just plain old envy.... :wub:

Still savoring every word aint ya..... :spiteful:

Decker

Could care less actually. And I'm betting most prolly feel the same. I think u come on here to vent.. And really no one is listening and no one gives a fuck. It won't change but u keep quoting ur stats until ur ass is fat from sitting on the chair typing

• Like 1

Lake Michigan most have parted..... or maybe he just walked across.... Big Jimmy is floating around CAP kissing babies and making things alright.

Hmmm a visit before a tenative agreement? he reassured everyone just how hard they are working for the members..... Seems there is a new catch phrase, "Balanced Agreement"

Decker

Edited by Decker

I enjoy reading everyone's posts even if only for entertainment purposes.

Decker I respect your math and numbers, but I really do believe this is a good Contract and the International Union should be commended instead of Bashed.

Thank you chassisgroupleader,

Drawing from my business education and experience, I put facts together with the backing of data that can be disputed at times but this example shows what you and I haven`t earned in the last ten years. (any points to dispute?) In our business, our business agents accept and allows Ford to under charge for our services rendered everyday (line speed, improper mix and re-balancing at improper times) and these business agents would rather you and I don`t think about this or the last ten years.

Now if you have been around long enough you will know there is no such thing as break even in Ford`s world. It`s either profit or higher profit. One step further in this way to calculate Ford`s world is to realize if Ford posts a one billion dollar profit one year and then posts a $990million of profit the very next year, you will see it in print and on every news agency the story about poor Ford they only made $990,000.00 dollars. Could you imagine the stories and the crying not to mention the chapter 11 talk, if Ford went ten years making the same money every year.....? As you and I just did.

I respect everyone`s right to there opinion as I do your`s. In a few posts of yours over the last few months I`ve noticed you have a way of expressing you are in need of a bonus check. I too will welcome any extra check and spend it in my way, the same as everyone else. But if the check is to make you and me happy and forgetful then we have missed the point. These checks are for our services rendered and if they don`t equal what we have not earned or what we gave up how can it be commended? You and I have made the same for ten years and we haven`t really broke even. So as a business oriented person I cant commend a loss of earning, that is forgotten about or should I say the IUAW wants you and I not to think about.

I can understand your opinion that this is bashing and I respect that. As for changing or forgetting the facts, I respectfully say no thanks. A loss of wages is what will make it harder for members to buy homes, the units they build and sending my two deductions to school was made easier by $1500 a year that we lost also. So even sending children to school has not been considered as a loss... in the IUAW business agents world.

Commending the IUAW..... no thanks.

Decker

• Like 1

obviously you've mistaken me for someone that gives a fuck, well read the previous post!

Your doing much better capt. your sentences look so much better too. Reading and responding, then working on your grammer ahhhh capt you say you don`t but your words say something different...... you do give a fuck, you cute little cartoon character.

Obviously :hysterical:

Decker

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Your doing much better capt. your sentences look so much better too. Reading and responding, then working on your grammer ahhhh capt you say you don`t but your words say something different...... you do give a fuck, you cute little cartoon character.

Obviously :hysterical:

Decker

no, i dont. i dont give a fuck. im all out of fucks to give. hows that for fucking grammer. LMFAO

:lol2: Employee Referral Lottery :hysterical:

100 souls will be given a winning lottery Employment Contract Information Form

The winners will receive $15.78 an hour along with the only union benefit the winner will get as classifided as a Long Term Supplemental Employee is to pay

Initiation Fee`s and Union Dues

Ahhhh what a great old place... CAP

Decker