Crew cab 250 turning radius

I'm jumping into a 156" WB F250 Crew Cab from a Titan Crew Cab Long Bed. The Titans listed Turn Radius is around 51' (I don't have the numbers in front of me). I always thought the Titan turned like a small tanker, in comparing the numbers the F-250 has a slightly shorter wheel base (156 vs 160) but the truck is a few inches longer, that shorter wheel base made me think it might turn much better. Looking at the numbers for the Ford around 55' curb to curb (again I don't have the exact data in front of me) and I thought it would have been a little smaller radius. The truck I test drove seemed to slide into parking spaces with ease compared to what I'm used to. Cant wait for the new truck to arrive.

I'm jumping into a 156" WB F250 Crew Cab from a Titan Crew Cab Long Bed. The Titans listed Turn Radius is around 51' (I don't have the numbers in front of me). I always thought the Titan turned like a small tanker, in comparing the numbers the F-250 has a slightly shorter wheel base (156 vs 160) but the truck is a few inches longer, that shorter wheel base made me think it might turn much better. Looking at the numbers for the Ford around 55' curb to curb (again I don't have the exact data in front of me) and I thought it would have been a little smaller radius. The truck I test drove seemed to slide into parking spaces with ease compared to what I'm used to. Cant wait for the new truck to arrive.

Mine takes roughly an acre and a half to turn around. :)

Seriously, though, the F250 has a solid front axle, which typically has a longer turning radius than an IFS truck.