How to track progress of build on new truck i ordered

brhulen

Your dealer has complete access to the status of your order at the factory. Whether they bother to look it up for you is another story.

If you participate in the forums over the next few days and get up to 10 posts you can ask cyberman to track it for you in the employee section vehicle locater, but read and follow the rules to the letter!

• Like 1

As "akirby" stated, your Dealer has access to all the information on your order status. To add a little bit more... Your Dealer receives a "Daily Vehicle Status Report" each morning that includes updates on all scheduled orders whether they be stock, demo, retail, fleet, etc. Vehicle orders show up on this report for 3 days and then drop off the report until there is another status change at which time they show up on the report again.

Your Dealer also has 24/7 access to the "Vehicle Visibility" report which will display the latest order status (scheduling, production, shipping, etc.) along with the complete order history.

I'd suggest letting your Dealer know that you expect regular status updates. If your Sales Representative isn't responsive the go to the Sales Manager and anyone else that you have to!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the replies and information folks. I did receive a VIN the other day when I requested an update. That being said when I ran the VIN on the internet it comes back as a Platinum rather than a King Ranch. I called the new sales manager about it and he said all the King Ranches come back that way. Just wanted to check here again for validation. Slowly working my way towards the magical 10.