Alternative work schedule

manzov22

I believe they are speaking for themselves fuzzy. Try looking at the big picture instead of what works for just you. We are writing a contract that affects tens of thousands.....not just you. Open your mind to options and how others are affected. I would give up something that would benefit me directly if it would be something that screwed the majority. Don't be so narrow minded dude.

Here is a post from you on another thread. Do not want to insult you, but what you say here, compared to what you said on the other thread, comes across as hypocritical.....

fuzzymoomoo:I agree with your sentiment, however I fear you are just preaching upon deaf ears. There's too many old timers still around who are all about what's best for themselves to think about what's best for everyone.

If I could figure out milti-quote on my phone I could back this up better. They were saying something of the like, and I'm paraphrasing here 'we all want AWS eliminated'. I was reminding them that some people like it, that's all. This is one issue where I'm really not taking a stand one way or the other on. Just tell me what time to show up for work, and my ass will be there.

As for your pulling my quote from the other thread. Yeah, I said that, and I can own it, and I'm not insulted. However, one quote taken out of context of a specific conversation can come across as hypocritical. That was in reference to the 2 tier wage system, and not really applicable here, especially since I've never said one way or the other that I want AWS to stay or not.

There is an option, it's called get some seniority and bump to another shift!

Til then enjoy the bottom we have all been there!

Or quit!

Can't believe the workforce these days

No one at NAP cares just lay us off and we will be happy!!!

your right i gave up on my own only after ford said they were closing norfolk cause i figure why give a 100% when your out of a job anyway in 2 years....Hyundia 10 year 100,000 mile warrenty..

Thank You for your support Chubby!!

I use to buy nothing but a FORD but now that FORD is closing my plant and investing billions in Mexico I have no desire to help fund that investment by buying a FORD product!!

Can I put my order in now for the new IRAQ sedan? it will come with a US backed warrenty we will invade your country if it does not get good gas mileage!!! I SAY BUY ANYTHING BUT A FORD!!!!!

Shut the bitch down early we don't care! I sure don't won't to work more than 8 hours like they are talking about us doing in June.

So are you saying that we(NAP) will not work 8 hours a day next week,cause I sure hope that is what you are saying!!!!

Hang in there, Manzo. A few more years and you'll be able to pretend you're perfect too :)

Wow, so I dont want to be forced 12.5 hrs on some rotating aws shift and littlecountry grills me. He has a quote saying he doesnt want to work 8. Lots a negative ford/uaw talk on those posts. The yes man was not happy at one point it seems. Wonder if anyone attacked him like he attacks everyone