Childrens Car Seats

dclynch

I finally got my truck and was very happy with it until I went to put in the grandkids car seat. I can't believe that the super duty does not have the hooks in the seat for a car seat. What a pain it is to install using the seatbelts. In this day and age I can't beleive Ford dropped the ball on this. I called the dealer and was told that they have never put them in the superduty. Does anyone know if there is anythig after market that can be installed?

If you are moving them back and forth between vehicles, seat belts are easier. However, if you want to put it in to stay put, the LATCH anchors in the seat are the absolute best! I could attach the seats to the vehicle as if they were one. No movement at all from the car seat unless the entire vehicle was moving to.

I could have sworn that my Super Duty had the anchors in the seat. I know my F150 did, I thought the Super Duty did too. I will have to check in the morning.

• 6 months later...