PROFIT SHARING

ppeter31

WoW! 2nd Tier asking for the world!

Again I say to littlecountry

Is there something wrong with wanting to better ones self? A complacent person is a person that will never make gains. Everyone should alway make the effort to better their position in life

Edited by Cobra12
  • Like 1

And salaried employees get a merit pay increase along with their profit sharing, thanks IUAW for allowing that to happen

This statement is very simplistic. Yes, as a salaried employee, I have received some merit increases. However, every year, I receive an increase in the costs of Benefits, that I have to pay for. Most years my pay increase doesn't cover the benefit increases. With my merit raise, I take home less pay than the year before because I have more that comes out of my paycheck for benefits. So, if I had a choice I would rather have no merit pay increase and not have to pay for benefit increases. Also, hourly profit sharing has been more than GSR (General Salary Roll) employees. I would trade my profit sharing for yours any day of the week.

I think hourly employees believe all salaried employees are making a killing. You are wrong.

• Like 2

This statement is very simplistic. Yes, as a salaried employee, I have received some merit increases. However, every year, I receive an increase in the costs of Benefits, that I have to pay for. Most years my pay increase doesn't cover the benefit increases. With my merit raise, I take home less pay than the year before because I have more that comes out of my paycheck for benefits. So, if I had a choice I would rather have no merit pay increase and not have to pay for benefit increases. Also, hourly profit sharing has been more than GSR (General Salary Roll) employees. I would trade my profit sharing for yours any day of the week.

I think hourly employees believe all salaried employees are making a killing. You are wrong.

Sounds like you need a union to negotiate good benefits, prescription coverage and profit sharing like the UAW

With that being said would you rather be an hourly line worker?

In the united states you have the democrats and the republicans and in the UAW you have the green slate and then everybody else. The green slate are the wannabes and the everyone else just want a fair contract. So why did the IUAW divide the membership good question.

MtP'er...you see no one responded to your question? lol

Yeah I've noticed that.

They divided us to create amnesty and divide amongst us and help take the focus off of what their not doing for us as members. Its the IUAW that we as tier 1 and tier 2 should be mad at and I include the local unions and the committee men in this group. They keep telling us "we" as our local didn't vote yes on this and I don't know how it passed. If they(IUAW) really were looking out for us they would have NEVER brought these shitty contract proposals to us to vote on. They keep placing the blame on the company but in turn it was them who agreed to bring these proposals to the members to vote on when in turn they should have told the company that the proposals were so bad that they weren't leaving the negotiating table with them for us to vote on.

• Like 3

Sounds like you need a union to negotiate good benefits, prescription coverage and profit sharing like the UAW

Yes, but in the salaried world, most salaried workers think they are the best worker ever and Ford Motor Company needs them to survive (LOL!) or they are too afraid to even talk about a union. Many think they are the next in-line for supervisor, manager, director and VP or they are so afraid, they take whatever supervision and management does to them. It would be great to have a union and get improvements, but I don't see that happening.

I know people at Wood haven that made well over $100,000. They force 3 shifts on our plant and lay us off 3+ months a year!

$100,000 and profit sharing for 9 months! What robbery! Those MONIES should be going to DIVIDENDS for STOCKHOLDERS, PENSIONS and new PRODUCT. Hourly gets way too much! Hope the Company puts you in line! Time for the STOCKHOLDERS to get paid!

Edited by Retired Guy

MtP'er...you see no one responded to your question? lol

Yeah, because it makes no sense. Plus MtP'er is a right to work for less nut anyway. Also, a gun nut libertarian doing the bidding of the Koch Brothers. Hopefully, I'll be around when MtP'er is successful and he's making $3.00 an hour with no benefits.

Edited by 4Real?

Yeah, because it makes no sense. Plus MtP'er is a right to work for less nut anyway. Also, a gun nut libertarian doing the bidding of the Koch Brothers. Hopefully, I'll be around when MtP'er is successful and he's making $3.00 an hour with no benefits.

4Real? Are you really "for real". C'mon. Most of the people that voted "yes" to lower the wages for tier 2 workers were all taking the "then" buyout, and severance packages which was around 2005-or 6. I voted no then and still think the wages should be the same for 1 union. MtP'er does make sense. No one has not answered yet "what" the real benefit was for the IUAW to drop the wages, which reduced membership dues (although recently dues has increased). ;)

100,00 and profit sharing! What robbery! Those MONIES should be going to DIVIDENDS for STOCKHOLDIERS, PENSIONS and new PRDUCt. Houryl gets way too much! Hope the COmpany puts you in line!

I can see putting money into new products, since that will increase profit. Pension and share holders do not. Hourly employees make that profit possible something share holders and pensions don't. I get my union negotiated pension that I knew what it would be going in. The one thing you need to make cars or profit is someone to build them. So pay them.

I can see putting money into new products, since that will increase profit. Pension and share holders do not. Hourly employees make that profit possible something share holders and pensions don't. I get my union negotiated pension that I knew what it would be going in. The one thing you need to make cars or profit is someone to build them. So pay them.

STOCKHOLDERS provide MONEY needed to Company. No One buying STOCK, no PRODUCT or FAT Paychecks for hourly! Support PENSION funds and STOCKHOLDERS, stop SUBSIDIZING hourly union!

I think the retired guy has a butt load of FMC stock and wants to make a butt load of extra $$.

Its Ford obligation to fund the pension not the workers.

All I can say is the fu3ktards come out of the wood work during the contract year.

Looks like Retired Guy drank too muck of the kool-aid back in his day :baby: