PROFIT SHARING

ppeter31

I could be wrong but if I remember right isn't the 6900 what you get if you worked 40hrs a week every week of the year? Like your hours added up need to be the equivalent of that or higher for the full amount. You can't make more then the 6900. Is that correct?

I could be wrong but if I remember right isn't the 6900 what you get if you worked 40hrs a week every week of the year? Like your hours added up need to be the equivalent of that or higher for the full amount. You can't make more then the 6900. Is that correct?

I have cleared $13,000 profit sharing the past 2 years as well as most trades,,,,,, thanks to AWS and overtime opportunities

Knock off the personal attacks.

I totally agree akirby. Unfortunately, if you read this tier2 guys other posts on other threads, he is consistently attacking tier 1 employee's. I have no doubt that tier2 was more than happy to accept a job that paid $15/hr. but after doing the work and feeling the pain, he feels wronged by the compensation he is getting. Due to his personal attacks on the very people that allowed him to get his job and made concessions for his hiring and are currently fighting to get him compensated to tier 1 levels, he deserves whatever goes his way.

I totally agree akirby. Unfortunately, if you read this tier2 guys other posts on other threads, he is consistently attacking tier 1 employee's. I have no doubt that tier2 was more than happy to accept a job that paid $15/hr. but after doing the work and feeling the pain, he feels wronged by the compensation he is getting. Due to his personal attacks on the very people that allowed him to get his job and made concessions for his hiring and are currently fighting to get him compensated to tier 1 levels, he deserves whatever goes his way.

I would be irritated, too, but that doesn't justify personal attacks.

Actually if you read all my post, my problem is with the tier 1 employees who say they will vote no if they don't get a raise and tier 2 does. Also I already stated I accepted the job knowing that the wage scale has the ability to change this contract.

• Like 1

Actually if you read all my post, my problem is with the tier 1 employees who say they will vote no if they don't get a raise and tier 2 does. Also I already stated I accepted the job knowing that the wage scale has the ability to change this contract.

Hypothetical question. How would you vote if the contract raised your wages, but lowered Tier 1's?

How would you vote if Tier 1 and Tier 2 got a raise , keep in mind it keeps the gap between the two

I'd vote yes, as long as the gap closed. I'd be fine with tier2 being at around 24-25/hr if the company contributed more than 4% to our tesphe.

• Like 1

In the united states you have the democrats and the republicans and in the UAW you have the green slate and then everybody else. The green slate are the wannabes and the everyone else just want a fair contract. So why did the IUAW divide the membership good question.

• Like 1

4% is the norm for most company's to contribute!

Why are you trying to make the company go broke?

Actually most companies contribute 0%. I'd be fine with $25/hr and 5% contribution with profit share and inflation protection bonus for the next 15 years.

• Like 2

WoW! 2nd Tier asking for the world!

Yeah right. That is very fair for the company and the employees. Pensions are off the company books so they can more than afford that for current and future employees while staying profitable and competitive.

• Like 1