Ford ,ACS 401K Screwing 2015

Screenhouse85

Have you looked at your 401k plan lately? If you’re a new hire with no pension you need to demand better from the next contract. I looked back and in 1997 we had 66 mutual funds to choose from. Now Fidelity is gone (since 2006) and it’s been downhill since. This year ACS is only offering 8 funds to choose from. It’s time to wake up and demand the UAW make the company bring back Fidelity and get rid of ACS aka Xerox company , and why like why would you want a copier company to managed your future. This is not going to be a big deal for me since in 3 years, I’m taking almost all of my money out of ACS and off to Vanguard, but I feel sorry for the rest of you who have few choices to make. You need to demand they Bring back Fidelity.

• Like 2

If you would have managed your own money and bought ford stock for the past 10 years , you would not have been hosed!

You hosed yourself on this one!

+1

People should actively manage there own well being not expect someone else to do it and then whine about whatever happens.

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!!!

When you look at my TESPHE you'll see that the big downturn was a beautiful thing.

• Like 1

When you look at my TESPHE you'll see that the big downturn was a beautiful thing.

Yes, it was beautiful that Wall Street screwed over most of America--including automotive workers so you guys could make more $$$. That's solidarity! BTW, I;m not sure having any company--Xerox, Fidelity be in charge of our money. Next time Wall Street commits full scale fraud against us, we will again pay the price.

Edited by boltron

Yes, it was beautiful that Wall Street screwed over most of America--including automotive workers so you guys could make more $$$. That's solidarity! BTW, I;m not sure having any company--Xerox, Fidelity be in charge of our money. Next time Wall Street commits full scale fraud against us, we will again pay the price.

Please explain exactly how Wall Street screwed anybody, and this "full scale fraud" you speak of?

I'd also like to know why they left me out of it? I made more in them couple years than the previous 10.

Edited by fmccap

Ford stock is a winner! Still is.

I'm not saying it's not. I was and still am in when it was just under 2 dollars.

I just hate when everybody whines about things when we all had the same chance to control things.

582299_10151331343881030_53335688_n.jpg?

Edited by fmccap

This is why we need company match.

They have replaced mutual funds that had long histories with funds that are unproven. Hell anyone could have had great results in the last 5 years. What about the last 20? We don't know because these funds haven't been around... We are getting shafted, and no one cares.

This is why we need company match.

They have replaced mutual funds that had long histories with funds that are unproven. Hell anyone could have had great results in the last 5 years. What about the last 20? We don't know because these funds haven't been around... We are getting shafted, and no one cares.

Invest in the company you work for, that is the only fund you need! Screw all those others!

Buy it while it's low and enjoy the dividend check now and enjoy the profits later!

• 1 month later...

No comparison

Tell that to the GM & Chrysler stock holders who lost everything.

I made a bundle in Ford as well but only a moron would hold 100% company stock all the time. How was your 2013 & 2014 returns in Ford.

Many of my Fidelity funds were up 25%.The who point of having Fidelity run our 401K (TESPE) is options. Our current plan does not have many high quality options.