Focus RS

Hugh

i'm hitting the google machine hard as we speak to try to glean some info on that

i'll be disappointed if it doesnt show up this week

Well between the Raptor, New GT and the GT-350R today, what else do you want? Ford needs something for Chicago or even maybe New York....I'm more interested in what we are going to see from Lincoln now to be honest with you.

Well between the Raptor, New GT and the GT-350R today, what else do you want? Ford needs something for Chicago or even maybe New York....I'm more interested in what we are going to see from Lincoln now to be honest with you.

The main reason I'm hoping to see it this week is because I want to know if we are building it at MAP or not. I doubt that decision has been made yet anyway, or if they would even say anything at its reveal, but dammit i want to know!

• Like 1

given we have the GT, GT350r and Raptor, and we were told theres 12 releases correct?....that leaves a few....I don't doubt the RS will rear its head eventually....if Ford released all 12 at once my head WOULD have exploded, hell, the GT alone damn near stopped my ticker...AWESOME!

• Like 3

given we have the GT, GT350r and Raptor, and we were told theres 12 releases correct?....that leaves a few....I don't doubt the RS will rear its head eventually....if Ford released all 12 at once my head WOULD have exploded, hell, the GT alone damn near stopped my ticker...AWESOME!

GT, GT350, GT350R, Raptor, Focus RS, Focus ST, Fiesta St. That's 7. Figure the Fusion and Edge will have some sport model and another mustang variant are good guesses. Makes 10.

GT, GT350, GT350R, Raptor, Focus RS, Focus ST, Fiesta St. That's 7. Figure the Fusion and Edge will have some sport model and another mustang variant are good guesses. Makes 10.

GT350KR (or whatever they call it) which will be the not street legal version of the GT350R

Fiesta RS seems like a safe bet too.

Edited by fuzzymoomoo

Well, we'll at least see the MKX from Lincoln. Who knows, maybe an MKZ refresh; or MKS/Continental "concept?"

^If that came down the line at MAP in that color, it was during day shift, I didn't see it.

My guess is it was either built at PILOT or at MAP in a different color and re-painted

*edit* Now that I think of it, It may have very well been built at MAP and re-painted. I distinctly remember building a Ruby Red SE Hatchback for NAIAS last year. I remember looking at the build tags on the door and commenting on how I personally installed the front drivers side door handle to a giant sigh from my fiance (then girlfriend)

Edited by fuzzymoomoo
  • Like 1

interestingly enough, they have on the display a Focus ST with the same paint color as the GT.

I hope that makes production because that color is AWESOME

It looks like Performance Blue but perhaps not. It is a little lighter. As Deanh someone (forgot who sorry) mentioned Knoa Blue would have been better and I agree.

Edited by Hugh

GT350KR (or whatever they call it) which will be the not street legal version of the GT350R

Fiesta RS seems like a safe bet too.

Edge has the Sport variant so that might count as one. Fusion having a Performance variant sounds about right. Fiesta RS? AWD? I just poohed myself. That would be totally awesome!

Edge has the Sport variant so that might count as one. Fusion having a Performance variant sounds about right. Fiesta RS? AWD? I just poohed myself. That would be totally awesome!

We've established it would be possible to squeeze AWD into the focus, but I think stuffing it into the Fiesta is a bit of a stretch

• Like 1

We've established it would be possible to squeeze AWD into the focus, but I think stuffing it into the Fiesta is a bit of a stretch

True. How about a Escape Sport w/ EB23, AWD, Variable Steering and CCD. Give me cooled seats and a dead pedal: Shut up and take my money!