New TC owner

Hello all, I'm the new guy here. A few days ago I bought a new 2014 TC LWB Wagon. I is the Burnished Glow with the black cloth interior. I really didn't want many options, but I had a couple I did want, and had to settle for one on the lot. I need the towing package and roof rack for my business, but I didn't need the Sync, heated windshield, or 17" wheels. BTW, the I hate the glare from the heated windshield at night. I do wish it had the Ecoboost, but they don't offer it in the LWB Wagon... So far and it has more pickup than I expected. I had taken a test drive in a LWB van, and it didn't have much get up and go at all. It got to about 45mph, and fell flat on it's face.

I took it on a road trip today with the wife for about 130 miles into the Sierra Nevada Foothills outside of Sacramento, and it did pretty good on the hills. The cruise control held on the 4-5% grades with just downshifting a gear or two to maintain 55mph. I did notice some rattles in the front doors, but that was the only thing I noticed.

I didn't know that the Transit Connect had the heated windshield option....Ford had it before in the 1990's and called it (I think) Insta-clear....the premise is that you don't need to have your vehicle idling (and wasting fuel) until the engine is warm enough so that the defroster will blow warm air to clear the ice and unfog the windshield. Interesting that it is back.