Samantha Pate

I thought the guy that hired me said that 7:30 am was orientation start time. Got there 12 mins late( because class started at 7AM!!) The guy sent me home and told me to wait for a phone call!! Am I screwed??? KCAP PLANT

You are Screwed Good Luck

Frank does not give new hires a second chance

If you don't get called, don't get too bummed. There are other opportunities out there.

Working at Ford makes most people content. Then, sit around and complain about everything they should have.

Then, wait for people like you to post something so they can act like you wasted some great opportunity.

I would call labor and explain what happened!

All they can say is your not hired or either you are, you got nothing to lose at this point!

Good luck!

If you can get hired then your safe they don't care what you do after you hit the floor, that's why we pay the UAW to protect people like you while the good people get screwed over!

Good workers get screwed

Shitty workers get taken care of and covered by the union.. That's reality!!

If you don't get called, don't get too bummed. There are other opportunities out there.

Working at Ford makes most people content. Then, sit around and complain about everything they should have.

Then, wait for people like you to post something so they can act like you wasted some great opportunity.

EXACTLY! I HEAR FORD EMPLOYEES COMPLAINING ABOUT ALL SORTS OF THINGS...allll the TIME!!

My mother worked there for 15+ years before she died. Never complained one day!

I know what this job does to you.

I still have my job though!

Thanks for all the POSITIVE advice!

I really appreciate it!!