UAW-Ford Turkey giveaways to the poor & needy

nonunion slug

Wow, I'm surprised to see no posts about what the UAW & Ford Motor Company are doing to help those in need in communities today. Just wanted to say that this is great! You don't see too many organizations helping on such a large scale. This can't be all the UAW is doing,can it? If not, can someone post a link to their humanitarian activities?

Also, if this happens again next year--can someone please post it? Maybe others who don't know about this program can be reached.

Read about this in the Freep. Good to see coverage for such a positive act of kindness. Most news about Ford, in my case CAW employees, was negative even if person had not worked at Ford for 30 years prior to story. Very little about charity given by the Unions with or without Fords help.Great to read.

Wow, I'm surprised to see no posts about what the UAW & Ford Motor Company are doing to help those in need in communities today. Just wanted to say that this is great! You don't see too many organizations helping on such a large scale. This can't be all the UAW is doing,can it? If not, can someone post a link to their humanitarian activities?

Also, if this happens again next year--can someone please post it? Maybe others who don't know about this program can be reached.

Non-Union ???

Too bad for you.