12 hour shifts at FRAP

focusfrank

c'mon FF and LC I hear what you two are saying but enlighten me on that last time before 2011 the US insourced a production model that was previously only built outside the US before they brought the Fusion to FRAP(Transit, transit Connect) into the US overflow or not?

Doesn't it usually go the opposite way?

I would love to know that information.

c'mon FF and LC I hear what you two are saying but enlighten me on that last time before 2011 the US insourced a production model that was previously only built

outside the US before they brought the Fusion to FRAP(Transit, transit Connect) into the US overflow or not?

Hay I agree with what your saying but if our Union was as strong as they say they are they should fight to bring production back to the U.S. It's time to stop blaming the company and start blaming the union and this goes for us to getting raises in how many years now?? You can't blame the company for not wanting to give us these things, their out to make the biggest profit possible, if you owned the company you'd do the same. Its our Union that should be fighting for these things for us, remember we pay their salary and their suppose to be looking out for our best interest...

c'mon FF and LC I hear what you two are saying but enlighten me on that last time before 2011 the US insourced a production model that was previously only built outside the US before they brought the Fusion to FRAP(Transit, transit Connect) into the US overflow or not?

The new mustang and the fusion are similar , so by tooling flat rock for the fusion , Ford was actually tooling flat rock for the mustang, giving them the fusion was a way to try out the equipment and also help Ford meet demand for the fusion , Ford knew what they were doing and they looked good in the public eye doing it. Edited by littlecountry