12 hour shifts at FRAP

focusfrank

2015 Mustang orders have already gone beyond 34000 and the Convertible in just starting to be built. Most won`t get them for Christmas or New Years now regardless of their Build Date due to possible delays in Transportation. Lots of OT at the right time of the year. Hope QC doesn`t suffer from the pressure to pump out more Units.

2015 Mustang orders have already gone beyond 34000 and the Convertible in just starting to be built. Most won`t get them for Christmas or New Years now regardless

of their Build Date due to possible delays in Transportation. Lots of OT at the right time of the year. Hope QC doesn`t suffer from the pressure to pump

out more Units.

Instead of working OT the union should pressure them to hire more workers but you know that's not going to happen

they'll get MAP c-crew when we get the axe. Focus doesn't sell when gas prices are low

If that happens it won't include any tier 2 workers because tier 2 has NO transfer rights, you can thank the union for agreeing to that. Everyone including tier 1 and tier 2 need to remember this come contract time and you can opt out of the union, the international bargaining committee is the reason tier 1 hasn't gotten a raise in how many yrs now and their also the ones who agreed to this tier 2 system...

• Like 2

I heard at the end of this month FRAP is going to 2 12 hour shifts, what's the reason for this?

Departments like stamping and body will be running all day. Paint almost as long. Trim and chassis will run 10-11.5 hrs, but bshift has to start an hour later. Days would be done at 6pm after working 11.5 hours. Bshift would be pushed back 1 hour until 6pm, then work until 6am (11.5 hrs) We ran on Election day, bshift ran Veteran's Day Friday. We might run the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We are in critical launch status, and have to get as many Mustangs to the dealerships as fast as we can.

If that happens it won't include any tier 2 workers because tier 2 has NO transfer rights, you can thank the union for agreeing to that. Everyone including tier 1 and tier 2 need to remember this come contract time and you can opt out of the union, the international bargaining committee is the reason tier 1 hasn't gotten a raise in how many yrs now and their also the ones who agreed to this tier 2 system...

When was the freeze on tier 2 put into effect? I have a friend who is tier 2 who started at AAI, was transferred to Romeo and is now at MAP and has been there for 3 years

• Like 1

Quality Control is paramount for the recently launched 2015 Mustang Coupe & Convertible. While anxious buyers (including myself) are awaiting our Vehicle`s delivery, it needs to be built right the first time around. Who can forget the stumbling "twice" with both generations of the Escape.

When was the freeze on tier 2 put into effect? I have a friend who is tier 2 who started at AAI, was transferred to Romeo and is now at MAP and has been there for 3 years

Where was he hired as a Tier 2 employee at?

It's in contract Tier 2 has no transfer rights.

I'm not for sure if that applies to in zone or within the mileage radius, but it does apply to moving out of state and the move money.

I'm sure there is fine print that covers a layoff and a plant down the road has an opening they can transfer. There is always loopholes in the contract

I'm not for sure if that applies to in zone or within the mileage radius, but it does apply to moving out of state and the move money.

I'm sure there is fine print that covers a layoff and a plant down the road has an opening they can transfer. There is always loopholes in the contract

He was hired at AAI. He mentioned that he was forced to transfer from Romeo to MAP Edited by fuzzymoomoo

We had some people that came from Sandusky I believe it was, probably a couple years agoor more, that were two tier, and already on a list to go to Kentucky, that went. And We at Walton Hills also had entry level employees go to Sharonville, and Lima Engine also. And offers to Entry level to Dearborn most recently. But our plant has been closed....

We had some people that came from Sandusky I believe it was, probably a couple years agoor more, that were two tier, and already on a list to go to Kentucky, that went. And We at Walton Hills also had entry level employees go to Sharonville, and Lima Engine also. And offers to Entry level to Dearborn most recently. But our plant has been closed....

Like I said , loopholes, that allow the union and the company to do what they want without following the rules of the contract

We make the most popular lease packages, no Titaniums for right now. Once we start making the MKS and have the ability to make All Wheel Drive models, then we could make the AWD Titaniums.

You build the overflow production that Mexico can't build! Mexico builds the most popular lease packages to and Flat Rock builds what production of those popular lease packages Mexico can't build!

• Like 1

You build the overflow production that Mexico can't build! Mexico builds the most popular lease packages to and Flat Rock builds what production of those popular lease packages Mexico can't build!

Why doesn't international fight to bring those jobs that are in Mexico back to the U.S.?????????????