Downtime Map

bebe1852

Vendors were told on Tuesday that we would be down the week of Oct 13th, and the week of Oct. 27 That means 2 weeks with a week of work in between them. Of course, after Stamping screwed up this week, everything is subject to change

woah what? Has it screwed anything up badly? I want to know if i should bring something to do for some downtime or not for tomorrow morning

• Like 1

I am in stamping so I don't know for sure, but a supervisor told me MAP is only going 4 hours. I don't know what kind of affect that will have on body or stamping if any

I thought you said your in stamping why would you be asking if you didn't know what kind of affect you going 4hrs would have on body or stamping??

They put new automation on the apron line and there having a hard time getting it going. There bringing in people for Saturday night and Sunday days to to work apron. Hopefuly they will have all the bugs worked out by Monday.

The vendor they get the seats from hasn't made any seats in 3 days due their welding machine being broken. Their in the process of replacing it but when they do its going to take around 5 days to get it up and running. C crew will only make around 260 cars on Sunday then get sent home.

The vendor they get the seats from hasn't made any seats in 3 days due their welding machine being broken. Their in the process of replacing it but when they do its going to take around 5 days to get it up and running. C crew will only make around 260 cars on Sunday then get sent home.

Every ford plant I've been at the seats come just in time , so if they have not been building seats for 3 days , are you guys building cars with 5 gallon buckets as seats ? And sending an IOU to the dealer for a set of seats!

Every ford plant I've been at the seats come just in time , so if they have not been building seats for 3 days , are you guys building cars with 5 gallon buckets as seats ? And sending an IOU to the dealer for a set of seats!

Driving with a knee on the floor and a foot on the accelerator pedal and take them to the yard. . . Dah . . . Lol