New member and soon to be Lincoln LS V6 Owner

Myron Rochester

Good evening to all it's good to be a part of a ford forum where i know i can get some decent information from i am about to be the owner of a grey 2002 Lincoln LS V6 i'm a tad bit hesitant on buying it because of all the problems i heard about them and i have experienced my LS problems with my uncles 01 LS V8 back in high school but it's been almost 5yrs since then and since i drove an LS and well this one is going to a V6 so i don't know what to expect out of it. i know all about the V8 problems but what about the V6 is there anything i should be aware of? i am a college student this is my last year in college and i'm not driving that far from my home to college and work and i'm not harsh on my cars or anything i just want to know what would i expect out of an 11yr old V6 Lincoln i am very keen on maintenance when it comes to cars. i just want to know about the LS V6 Problems and what to expect before i jump into it and drive off the dealers lot with it and then regret it later on. if the VIN is needed i will pm it.

Edited by Myron Rochester