2015 King Ranch Leather Qualities

TopGun1421

How much off MSRP are you guys getting on your Expeditions?

I'm still pissed there are no HIDs on a $60K Expedition and only driver side window is auto up. Also no heated steering wheel is weak. Might have to bump up to a base Navigator.

I can get a base Yukon Denali w/ 22", Sunroof/DVD for $8K off MSRP, so around $63K. Might be the way to go.

Edited by PokerMunkee

How much off MSRP are you guys getting on your Expeditions?

I'm still pissed there are no HIDs on a $60K Expedition and only driver side window is auto up. Also no heated steering wheel is weak. Might have to bump up to a base Navigator.

I can get a base Yukon Denali w/ 22", Sunroof/DVD for $8K off MSRP, so around $63K. Might be the way to go.

Have you explored x-plan pricing? http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51278-x-plan-pins-for-everyone-sticky-this/

Huh, doesn't topgun have the 22"s?

Yes, I have the 22s. And the Continuously Controlled Suspension that comes with them.

I took a Christmas trip of about 300 miles each way, and you can definitely tell the difference between "Normal" mode (which feels about the same at my 2009 Expy) and "Sport" mode. Sport mode is a rougher ride, but it lets you corner like a sports car!! Very, very nice!

The biggest two differences between my 2009 and the '15 are 1) 22" wheels look totally bad ass. 2) Navigation (entering addresses, using Nav to travel) is WAY better, 3) Black paint is much sharper.

More later.

• Like 1