2015 King Ranch Leather Qualities

TopGun1421

Hey Waloud,

Does the KR interior really have orange stitching around the edges of the seat back and headrest?? Other pics don't show this orange accent.

Please let me know if this orange accent is accurate. Thanks. Ed

http://todaystruck.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/2015-ford-expedition-king-ranch-interior-photo-oioj2zhv.jpg

The stitching is orange in color but not bright. It sticks out some, but it's not neon. It will look good with black or bronze exterior. Saw both tonight, remember some of the interior will be black.

The stitching is orange in color but not bright. It sticks out some, but it's not neon. It will look good with black or bronze exterior. Saw both tonight, remember some of the interior will be black.

So Waloud, you really think the orange stitching should look good with either black or bronze exterior?? I'm really torn between bronze and black exterior. I assume you can't take pics from inside the plant, right?? There are no "real" pics of the black one.

So Waloud, you really think the orange stitching should look good with either black or bronze exterior?? I'm really torn between bronze and black exterior. I assume you can't take pics from inside the plant, right?? There are no "real" pics of the black one.

Have you considered the Platinum with the Brunello interior? The equipment options are the same, but the exterior is monochrome.

• 2 weeks later...

Waloud, I was told yesterday that it may be as long as 12 weeks from order to delivery of a 2015 Expedition. Does that sound right?? Sounds like a long time to me!!

Ed

I was told that the lead time for anything with Option 64L (22" Wheels and Active Suspension) is 18-22 weeks. The build date for my Platinum went from the week of 8/18 to the week of 9/15 and according to my dealer as of last Friday is now "TBD". I ordered mine at the beginning of the Summer when my dealer got pricing. Maybe I'll have it by Christmas!!

I was told that the lead time for anything with Option 64L (22" Wheels and Active Suspension) is 18-22 weeks.

Wow! I'm 100% ordering the 22" wheels. I don't see where that corresponds to "Option 64L" though. On the ordering guide 22" wheels are option 64H.

Waloud, does this sound right to you?? Do these time frames sound right to you??

Wow! I'm 100% ordering the 22" wheels. I don't see where that corresponds to "Option 64L" though. On the ordering guide 22" wheels are option 64H.

Waloud, does this sound right to you?? Do these time frames sound right to you??

It is 64H. Sorry for the typo. It is not clear that the actual 22" polished aluminum wheels or the CCD suspension components are the problem. The CCD and 22" polished aluminum wheels are part the same option. You can't get one without the other. Edited by caplanm

It is 64H. Sorry for the typo. It is not clear that the actual 22" polished aluminum wheels or the CCD suspension components are the problem. The CCD and 22" polished aluminum wheels are part the same option. You can't get one without the other.

Gotcha.

Hopefully Waloud can shed some light on this issue. 18-22 weeks is a LONG DAMN TIME! :-)

I've been off work and will be for another week. I can't recall seeing 22" wheels on the Expedition. I have seen them on the Lincoln. The 22" wheels look good, but remember your tire sidewall will be shorter. Which could lead to flats if you are driving on rough roads, pot holes, or you hit any curbs. Just my opinion and experience from a few friends over the years. I have no clue why they would be shipping to another plant. I think they are still waiting for the OK to ship as of last week. They have been working weekends and OT for production to get these right and ready to sell.

Hey Waloud,

This is slightly off topic, but have you seen any of the interiors with Brunello yet? I ordered a 2015 F150 with that because I didn't want Black. But I am still a little hesitant because pictures that I've seen on the internet vary so much. Is is a subtle, nice color or is it a bright, rusty/red?

Thanks.

Hey Waloud,

This is slightly off topic, but have you seen any of the interiors with Brunello yet? I ordered a 2015 F150 with that because I didn't want Black. But I am still a little hesitant because pictures that I've seen on the internet vary so much. Is is a subtle, nice color or is it a bright, rusty/red?

Thanks.

We don't build the F150's in KY. Only the Super Duty F250-550, Expedition & Lincoln Navigator.

Gosh I hope that 18-22 weeks ends up being wrong. I ordered mine the beginning of August with 22" wheels and hoped I would have it in October. Still don't have a VIN number I don't think.....would like to get some information on where it is at in the build stage. I hate to keep bugging my dealer.

Unfortunately, I think it is legit. My build date just got updated again. It is now scheduled the week of November 10th. The date on my DORA is 7/2. I do have a VIN. I'm sure your dealer has it

Unfortunately, I think it is legit. My build date just got updated again. It is now scheduled the week of November 10th. The date on my DORA is 7/2. I do have a VIN. I'm sure your dealer has it

So you ordered in July and they're telling you delivery first week of November?? Am i reading that right??