Woodhaven Stamping shutting down rumor?

focusfrank

Old Wayne plant will be used for Ford's new hybrid they plan on building in years to come to compete with Toyota Prius

I don't know were you got your info from but thats not the case . Half of the old wayne plant are kit jobs and the other half is going to be used for stamping. If you look at the sign out on Michigan Ave it in front of the old wayne plant it sez stamping. 2 new presses are going in, in the next 2 years and the rest will be stamping and subs. Plus there going to expand ISA to take up half of the parking lot and part of the land east of them.

• Like 1

I have heard on and off the National Parts would close. This has been going on for years. Just yesterday someone from National told me it was a done deal and they would close at end of year. Anyone hear anything about this...............? Their trades are down to bear minimum, I millwright, 1 welder, no machine repair, no electricians.............

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody else notice that the water tower was just repainted? I doubt they would do that if they planed on closing or selling the plant.

My wife pointed it out when she was leaving work yesterday (she works in that complex near wal-mart). I generally don't take 75 to get home so I didn't notice. I'll look after work tonight.

Anybody else notice that the water tower was just repainted? I doubt they would do that if they planed on closing or selling the plant.

Now that is some funny shit!!'

They spent money on paint yea plant staying open!

They spent millions at Norfolk building a stacker and announced we were closing just about the same time it was completed!!!

So you think a fresh coat of paint on a water tower could signal a plant is not shutting down!

You guys in skilled trades need to come out of the card playing room you hide in your loosing your mind

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Look for a fresh coat of paint at the Ford plant you work at and that will signal that you have nothing to worry about!!!! LMFAO

I got a sneak peek of the investments in Woodhaven. It would have been classy of me to not bring this back up, but I'm just not that guy. So here it is.

I told you so.

I'll wait for your apology until after the details are out.