attendance problems

fuzzymoomoo

A lot goes into why c crew has attendance problems. Obvious summer. Always screwed on shut downs and start ups. Most of all Frank!!!

Weekend shift sucks But they new what they signed up for So STFU and bring your ass to work

If 2nd Tier gets a raise I want a raise!

Tier wagers get a 1 dollar hour raise every year Legacy members get 0

Edited by KCAPFINAL
  • Like 1

What an ignorant comment. Most of us that were put here have 0 choice what shift we are on.

If you have 0 choice on what shift you can hold then you should just be thankful you have a job and you should thank us Tier 1 employees for passing a contract that allowed you to be hired.

Just remember without us Tier 1 employees there would not be all the new hires at Ford.

Welcome Aboard and next time you see a Tier 1 employee be sure and say Thank You!

Deal w it. It's the Truth. We've all been there ...that's what seniority is about. Don't like it? There are plenty of other people waiting for an opportunity.

Don't try and spin my statement, I never said I didn't like it. I know how this stuff works, I've had a union job before I started at MAP.

The ignorance within the UAW is mindboggling. Don't tell me I knew what I was signing up for and deal with it, I'm well aware of what I got myself into. And yes, I have started reading through the contract. Don't lump me in with the rest of the degenerates who only want a paycheck and for fuck sakes do not ever call me ungrateful or say that I don't care

If you have 0 choice on what shift you can hold then you should just be thankful you have a job and you should thank us Tier 1 employees for passing a contract that allowed you to be hired.

Just remember without us Tier 1 employees there would not be all the new hires at Ford.

Welcome Aboard and next time you see a Tier 1 employee be sure and say Thank You!

NO I will not be thanking anybody. What did any of you do for tier 2 other than treat us like second class citizens? Open your eyes and actually read that not once have I ever, EEEEEEEEEEVER complained about what shift I'm on. I happen to like the weekend shift, I'll be pissed if I ever get bumped.

• Like 1

Don't try and spin my statement, I never said I didn't like it. I know how this stuff works, I've had a union job before I started at MAP.

The ignorance within the UAW is mindboggling. Don't tell me I knew what I was signing up for and deal with it, I'm well aware of what I got myself into. And yes, I have started reading through the contract. Don't lump me in with the rest of the degenerates who only want a paycheck and for fuck sakes do not ever call me ungrateful or say that I don't care

Just by the way you talk it shows you're ungrateful.

Don't complain about the shift then and deal with it. If you claim to 'get it' then you know what seniority means and you have to wait...just like all of us did.

• Like 1

NO I will not be thanking anybody. What did any of you do for tier 2 other than treat us like second class citizens? Open your eyes and actually read that not once have I ever, EEEEEEEEEEVER complained about what shift I'm on. I happen to like the weekend shift, I'll be pissed if I ever get bumped.

If your thankful then you will thank a 1st Tier next time you see one.

You could even go the extra mile and buy a 1st Tier a Gatorade to enjoy on a hot day!

Just by the way you talk it shows you're ungrateful.

Don't complain about the shift then and deal with it. If you claim to 'get it' then you know what seniority means and you have to wait...just like all of us did.

I believe you're mistaken, the only thing I complained about was people not showing up and the "attendance policy" not getting enforced. I've never complained about being on C-Crew. Ever. I don't understand how you feel I'm ungrateful but, hey, it's your opinion, who am I do judge? You're entitled to it.

If your thankful then you will thank a 1st Tier next time you see one.

You could even go the extra mile and buy a 1st Tier a Gatorade to enjoy on a hot day!

I've never been a kiss-ass and I've certainly never apologized for it. The day I have to kiss someone's ass to get anything accomplished is

the day I move on.

A simple Thank You will do!

Yeah, they should thank us for the lower wages, and lesser benefits that they get. Woo woo, while we are at it, the tier 1 low seniority should thank us for the longer max pay progression and longer time for medical also. Look atball those things we gave you. You best be appreciative and act grateful, just like Little Country. Next time Little country sees King or Settles he's going to buynthem a Gatorade on a hot day just to say thanks for his job.

Yeah, they should thank us for the lower wages, and lesser benefits that they get. Woo woo, while we are at it, the tier 1 low seniority should thank us for the longer max pay progression and longer time for medical also. Look atball those things we gave you. You best be appreciative and act grateful, just like Little Country. Next time Little country sees King or Settles he's going to buynthem a Gatorade on a hot day just to say thanks for his job.

LoL.....

• 1 month later...

At KCAP our problem is medical restricted new hires. If managent tries to put them on a job they run to medical. These are people with less than 2 or 3 years

Most of them had daddy or mommy help get them there job!

Ford needs to go back to job service and hire people. Stop this hiring mommy or daddies kid

In this day and age, with all the vets coming back, Ford should hire military exclusively til they can't find anymore. It would help a lot with attendance. How many vets do you know have bad attendance records?
  • Like 1

In this day and age, with all the vets coming back, Ford should hire military exclusively til they can't find anymore. It would help a lot with attendance. How many vets do you know have bad attendance records?

I agree with you, management also needs to grow some balls and start hammering these people who awol and refuse to work. Start firing these people

• Like 2

Most of them are protected by somebody. It all goes back to how they got their job in the first place.

Some of these New hires that have a ton of awols and still have their jobs because either their committee man covers them or their supervisor who their buddy buddy with covers them instead of writing them up.

• Like 1