Congratulations to IUAW

Peope like you are making it hard for the next generation. We pay nothing for health care, which is like no one I can think off. The average single person pays 328 per month, I pay ZERO. I agree fight for your raise. You really think RTW is better for you??

And guess what? If he tells the UAW to shove it, he STILL gets all the benefits and Wages that those of us that choose to keep paying dues to this CORRUPT entity, receive. He just won't be able to vote in the future. Which is basically meaningless since we don't get vote for the important things anyway.

• Like 1

We pay nothing for health care, which is like no one I can think off. The average single person pays 328 per month, I pay ZERO. I agree fight for your raise. You really think RTW is better for you??

Actually you do and all of us do.

Its factored into everyone's wage and benefit package.

There is no "free" health care for the working or non-working.

• Like 1

Peope like you are making it hard for the next generation. We pay nothing for health care, which is like no one I can think off. The average single person pays 328 per month, I pay ZERO. I agree fight for your raise. You really think RTW is better for you??

"I pay Zero" really?

This is why the Ford "gives us" mentality continues to this day.

Look into every benefit "you" get for free.... somewhere down the road we paid for every benefit by working for less per hour or not getting this or that or giving back some other benefit. "You" may not know or realize but Ford took money from each one of their employee`s over the years to fund such things as health care, dependent benefits and the retirement fund.

Our union has allowed this mindset of "entitlement" or "Ford given" benefits so they can charge us for the benefits also.

I`m not aware or sure of other local`s totals but one would only have to look at the monthly financial report (which very few members do at CAP) for the month of April here at CAP to see how much the members were charged for their profit sharing benefit. Unfortunately... I had members ask what the $350plus thousand dollars was? then say... that's how much Ford paid our local for profit sharing....???. When I explained where that $350plus thousand dollars came from they were kinda put back. People your locals, like CAP`s didn`t get any gift from Chicago Assembly Plant to the tune of $350plus thousand dollars NOPE..... you and I like our dues each month paid that $350plus thousand dollars to our local for getting a profit sharing benefit. Now I can`t recall any IUAW member referencing the special collections, payments for the benefits, we had to pay above our dues but, stop and think about the payment we have been charged that was sent by each and every local and then look at the May financial report to see the size of payment we sent the IUAW for our profit sharing benefit. Just here at CAP the local and IUAW will share the $350plus thousand dollar charge for your profit sharing benefit like this.... International 52% Regional 8% Local 40% (don`t shoot me for being off on the percentages...) But, do you all get the picture? Just CAP was squeezed for $350plus thousand dollars or paid protection money or was charged by our union for the benefit we received... again and again. (check the benefit you received this week, you were charged $17plus bucks also)

Now this is just at CAP what kinda total did our IUAW, Regional, Locals and others ring up as charges for the benefits you and every other member worked a whole year for? Not a mention at the Con Con about these charges..... Not even our resident activists ever brought up these total charges......

Funny? I understand the IUAW started a VEBA? by transferring $85 million from the Emergency Fund? I thought Ford gave the IUAW stock and options to fund a VEBA? I thought the membership gave up one of the last cost of living payment to help found a VEBA? Didn`t our retiree`s have to start paying higher co payments to help a VEBA? Aren`t the retireee`s paying higher than they have ever paid for out of pocket charges for their VEBA benefits? Started a VEBA?.....

"I PAY ZERO" .......hmmmm ever do business on the south side? No? Well... if you ever do I know some people that would love to charge you for some protection.....

Decker

1 of the 1728 at CAP that said NO

• Like 4