Need skilled trades question answered by someone who knows contract

As i said, incompetence is no excuse...i know the answer...and u dont. Good luck.....its one of the many problems is that many uaw members are against themselves.....even fellow trades...and in this case against fellow electricians....its really sad and pathetic...i know u have a motive in this...that is even worse.

At DTP skilled trades management has wide latitude as to where they can assign you once your shift preference and building preference has been determined by your choice based on seniority.Basically they can put you where they need you.

Thanks Fatso for your reply Kind of thought it was that way.Obviously Dark knight is angry about something. His posting says it is what he does that defines him? He must sit around all day and complain about how much he knows and other people don't? Now I know why I haven't been on here in a long time. So I don't have to read the postings of idiots!!

Edited by lepskilledtrades

Thanks Fatso for your reply Kind of thought it was that way.Obviously Dark knight is angry about something. His posting says it is what he does that defines him? He must sit around all day and complain about how much he knows and other people don't? Now I know why I haven't been on here in a long time. So I don't have to read the postings of idiots!!

You, my friend, are an idiot!