General Motors recalls another 2.4 million vehicles

jasonj80

In the past year, my co-worker, his parents, and his in-laws all bought Enclaves. I sent him the link. Should be funny for him considering how much he was harping about Ford not doing well with recalls just a year ago. My how the tables have turned.

• Like 2

Wow what a mess. Go ahead and air the dirty laundry get it over with. This will be GM's pinto fiasco?

Corporations taking a gamble to save a buck? Say it isn't so. People are in all up in arms over this? Look at the government's wasteful spending and over taxing, then I'll worry about keeping mace and a troll doll off my key chain.

In the past year, my co-worker, his parents, and his in-laws all bought Enclaves. I sent him the link. Should be funny for him considering how much he was harping about Ford not doing well with recalls just a year ago. My how the tables have turned.

How did he react?

Truthfully I think GM thought they would not be liable for old GM problems. I think this is a case of thinking we can hide behind bankruptcy and save a fortune. Big companies seem to forget about the social attack.

You bet.

And for sure, certain elements inside GM would have been hoping that the books on all of those Old GM issues

would stay shut while nothing came back from in-service incidents.. Cat is out of the bag and boy, doesn't it stink.

GM will do anything for a sale..This is all a plot to get 12 million GM buyers back into the showroom,...:rolleyes.

Edited by jpd80

How did he react?

He didn't say squat actually. Kinda of surprised. He just blew it off saying that there are always "weak points" in the safety of any car.

Design flaw isn't a "weakness" in my book. We'll have to wait and see what GM comes up with for a solution. If it took them 8 years to address the ignition issue, who knows how long it'll take to fix a seatbelt.

Is there anything they have not recalled? Ford better take note here. GM is showing what a big sloppy company they really are. The only thing that could get worse for them is if the goverment would demand the 10 bilion they owe to all of us.

Is there anything they have not recalled? Ford better take note here. GM is showing what a big sloppy company they really are. The only thing that could get worse for them is if the goverment would demand the 10 bilion they owe to all of us.

While you at it ask for the 3 trillion for the 2 wars of "freedom" and the TARP banks .