My 2015 SUPER DUTY

Larry, as of the latest that I heard a few days ago, they have almost 20,000 trucks waiting to ship out. I know it is frustrating but it makes sense on why it is happening whether one likes it or not.

Ford started production on 3/13 and the "ok to ship" wasn't given for over a month after. Then on top of that Ford, had to repair many of the trucks up until roughly April 25th because of the issues that Ford was having during the builds. Once the "ok to ship" was given, trucks started moving but with 6 weeks worth of production sitting on lots (Ford was even renting space all through Louisville to store the trucks), the shipping companies can't keep up.

Ford is not going to slow production which means it will take a while for trucks to ship out. There was a train shortage for one, add to that Ford is producing more then the delivery companies can ship, it's going to take time.

Again, I know it is frustrating for people to be waiting on their trucks, but that's what is going on right now and I don't see it getting any better for a while. I've seen delivery times in the 4-6 week time frame from time of production.

Edited by blwnsmoke

• 3 weeks later...