The next Fusion recall? It's here!

Chris1970

LOL HERE AND THERE? Oh look at poor JSCullin from this thread http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/56279-dealership-is-inept-ford-customer-care-is-useless/

These cars really do have a crap build quality. The poor guys car is leaking water into the buttons and controls, I'm surprised the thing hasn't shorted and caught on fire.

LOL HERE AND THERE? Oh look at poor JSCullin from this thread http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/56279-dealership-is-inept-ford-customer-care-is-useless/

These cars really do have a crap build quality. The poor guys car is leaking water into the buttons and controls, I'm surprised the thing hasn't shorted and caught on fire.

And how many of those have we seen? ONE. You can get lemons on any vehicle. Outside of the early builds last year there haven't been many build quality issues.

I remember the long wait and issues you had getting your car. If you are having troubles - have you sold it yet? I have a early Job 1 car and other than the bad 12v battery issues and the "devil" drivers mirror, I really had much to complain about the car.

And how many of those have we seen? ONE. You can get lemons on any vehicle. Outside of the early builds last year there haven't been many build quality issues.

Tonnnsssss we've seen tons of them. You're probably on these forums more often than I am and you've seen the number of complains about these cars. Headliners to batteries, windows to wheels...

I remember the long wait and issues you had getting your car. If you are having troubles - have you sold it yet? I have a early Job 1 car and other than the bad 12v battery issues and the "devil" drivers mirror, I really had much to complain about the car.

Rattles won't make me sell a car... 13 trips to the dealer later week after week month after month would.

The car I want isn't out just yet and I'm never doing a first model year again. So 2016 here I come Acrua RLX Hybrid.

Tonnnsssss we've seen tons of them. You're probably on these forums more often than I am and you've seen the number of complains about these cars. Headliners to batteries, windows to wheels...

I was specifically referring to leaks. I have an early build 2013 and I'm well aware of the issues but most problems are minor and not even close to lemon status.

With all you people complaining (and by the word all, I mean several of you) remember, GM just recalled 6.3 MILLION. Toyota 6.5 MILLION. We are talking just under 43 THOUSAND for this one. I have a job 1 car (build 08/12), headlight recall - completed. Fuel pump recall - completed. No other issues. At lease Ford did not sweep a faulty and unsafe ignition switch under the carpet for the past decade and then say "Hey, the bankruptcy will get us out of this one"

• 2 weeks later...

With all you people complaining (and by the word all, I mean several of you) remember, GM just recalled 6.3 MILLION. Toyota 6.5 MILLION. We are talking just under 43 THOUSAND for this one. I have a job 1 car (build 08/12), headlight recall - completed. Fuel pump recall - completed. No other issues. At lease Ford did not sweep a faulty and unsafe ignition switch under the carpet for the past decade and then say "Hey, the bankruptcy will get us out of this one"

Yeah but that would take one trip to the dealer to fix... NOT 13 IN THE FIRST YEAR OF OWNERSHIP!!

Rattles won't make me sell a car... 13 trips to the dealer later week after week month after month would.

The car I want isn't out just yet and I'm never doing a first model year again. So 2016 here I come Acrua RLX Hybrid.

Too bad you had such a bad experience, enjoy the Accord.

• 6 months later...

Did everyone else get the notification about a new recall? Sorry if this is old but the details are below:

RECALL TITLE: RESTRAINTS CONTROL MODULE REPLACEMENT

RECALL DESCRIPTION: RESTRAINTS CONTROL MODULE REPLACEMENT

RISK TO SAFETY: DEPENDING ON THE LOCATION OF THE SHORT CIRCUIT, THE DEPLOYABLE RESTRAINT SYSTEMS AND OTHER SYSTEMS THAT USE INERTIAL DATA FROM THE RCM MAY NOT FUNCTION AS INTENDED, INCREASING THE RISK OF INJURY. FORD IS NOT AWARE OF ANY ACCIDENT OR INJURY RELATED TO THIS CONDITION.

How's that, better??? :hysterical:

Ignorant commentary. You'd know if you've read a thing about the technology in the RLX Hybrid. Let's see Ford offer torque vectoring AWD with a hybrid drivetrain that has electric motors at each rear wheel.

Ignorant commentary. You'd know if you've read a thing about the technology in the RLX Hybrid. Let's see Ford offer torque vectoring AWD with a hybrid drivetrain that has electric motors at each rear wheel.

It's still an Accord at heart... so what it has "torque vectoring" and "electric motors at each wheel"... how many of the bird-beak cars will they sell? Besides, sounds like a lotta crap that could tear up.

For the record, torque vectoring is nothing new, and Ford, Nissan and many others have been employing its use for quite some time now.