DTP Shutdown

By the way my mickey mouse club is called the veterans of america and we will happily invite u to a meeting. Like I said in 10 years the UAW will be gone, u can't even flip a plant that wants the Union. Why cause the make more and get more without you. I got my pension I'm gonna laugh all the way to the bank when u lose yours then we will have to hear you cry about fair little country.

You still haven't said what you deserve to be getting!

Your avoiding that question, you made the statement now you won't answer the question!.

Wow your dumb little country. First of all I'm a retired msg Sergeant in the us army. Vets are already forming a union and were gonna go after their employees to dumbass. We would love you to come to meeting so we can introduce you to thousands of vets.

Wow your dumb little country. First of all I'm a retired msg Sergeant in the us army. Vets are already forming a union and were gonna go after their employees to dumbass. We would love you to come to meeting so we can introduce you to thousands of vets.

Your just talking in circles.

What does being a Vet have to do with being a 2nd Tier employee at Ford and what does a Vet forming a union have to do with working at Ford!

You still haven't told us what you feel you deserve.

Thank you for your service but your an autoworker now so either quit or show up everyday and quit crying!

Your funny this dispostion of the UAW turning on there employees and treating others differently was brought up at a meeting. It was decided to try to have them also join. Not only are we going after them but also retail workers and government employees. What we deserve is equality. Yes you have to work your way up bit not to 18 dollars an hour when without tier employees this place would collapse because nobody else works between false fmlas and medicals and pure lazy ness. Trust me when I say this the government doesn't like the UAW and they will destroy them. We as vets no how the government operates on certain levels so we can mold them to what should happen not what they want. Right to work is here and next contract will show you that it will affect you. When your due a go up for sure because most tier employees are leaving you'll cry then the UAW will not have a string hold on there own employee base which will cause the government to jump on the UAW and bury them.

Your funny this dispostion of the UAW turning on there employees and treating others differently was brought up at a meeting. It was decided to try to have them also join. Not only are we going after them but also retail workers and government employees. What we deserve is equality. Yes you have to work your way up bit not to 18 dollars an hour when without tier employees this place would collapse because nobody else works between false fmlas and medicals and pure lazy ness. Trust me when I say this the government doesn't like the UAW and they will destroy them. We as vets no how the government operates on certain levels so we can mold them to what should happen not what they want. Right to work is here and next contract will show you that it will affect you. When your due a go up for sure because most tier employees are leaving you'll cry then the UAW will not have a string hold on there own employee base which will cause the government to jump on the UAW and bury them.

Good luck with all that. :boring: :soapbox:

dylan345 again look up the contractual language I cited, as an employee with 1 but less than 3 years seniority you receive 96 hours vacation, 40 of which are reserved as Excused absence which leave you with a total of 56 hours of vacation. 40 of those hours (normally 80) are being held for the company vacation shutdown, which leave you 16 hours vacation to use as you want (not usable for EAA time).

While I have tremendous respect for anyone that has ensured my freedoms, but honestly that does not entitle you to exceed what has been collectively bargained with a company that has a collective bargaining agreement. I can go on to say that Ford Motor Company and the UAW has ensured (and have contractual language) for those that serve our country. Maybe check WalMart's or McDonald's vet extras in their pay and benefits.

Nothing in America is Equal..... You think your gonna mold the government to think the way you want them to? You really need to jump back into reality! Get out of that Mickey Mouse Club thought! Your club will never survive, the government will eat you alive!

Just enjoy your paycheck for the work you do!