Riots in Flat Rock

Had nominations last weekend for positions, today the chairperson changed the districts. I have never seen so many people as mad as they are now. Now the only skilled trades rep that I have full time is on day shift. I am an afternoon shift trades employee in trim and final. I am not allowed to vote on my only skilled trades committeeman because I have a production/skilled trades rep on afternoons?? It has been the same way for 27 years now this!!!!!! The production/skilled rep on afternoons never does anything for us because he covers production, so how can this happen?? Now only a small group of people can vote on the only skilled trades committeeman. The amount of wrongdoing going on in this plant needs to stop. As long as people remember to vote against Bob Madden and Tony Bondy, that would be a start.

God Help Us

• Like 1

Had nominations last weekend for positions, today the chairperson changed the districts. I have never seen so many people as mad as they are now. Now the only skilled trades rep that I have full time is on day shift. I am an afternoon shift trades employee in trim and final. I am not allowed to vote on my only skilled trades committeeman because I have a production/skilled trades rep on afternoons?? It has been the same way for 27 years now this!!!!!! The production/skilled rep on afternoons never does anything for us because he covers production, so how can this happen?? Now only a small group of people can vote on the only skilled trades committeeman. The amount of wrongdoing going on in this plant needs to stop. As long as people remember to vote against Bob Madden and Tony Bondy, that would be a start.

God Help Us

You got a complaint write a charge. You have nothing just running your mouth. Step off and go to production. What is your complaint? Your TV is not big enough. Vote out Bondy and get who? The same guys who gave our jobs away and sold us up the river. You say you here 27 years, well I'm sure you remember the Stewart rift raft that was in office. Why should you be able to vote for someone on a different shift? Show me where its been like that for 27 years? you can't. SO you have nothing.

We only have one skilled trades committeeman, all shifts always voted on it....until 1 day ago. Die Wahrheit you must not know what the hell you are talking about, or the strain our chairperson has put on the trades.

There are 200 or so trades. And you guys have a full time bargaining rep and a skilled trades district rep on A shift. A B shift skilled trades rep and a C shift skilled trades rep. Why in the hell would you vote for a district rep on a different shift? Why in the hell do trades need their own bargaining rep? That needs to change. when production workers are getting screwed with just two BC's. No my friend you are just a whinning nutjob. I know exactly what I'm talking about. You should have ran for bargaining rep if you wanted your shift to vote for you. If your going to complain about an issue, tell the whole damn story and not just your little crying side of it.

YOU DUMB B***H. THERE IS NO B SHIFT OR C SHIFT SKILLED TRADES REP. THERE IS A PRODUCTION/SKILLED TRADES REP ON OFF SHIFTS BUT THEY DO NOTHING FOR TRADES BECAUSE OF HAVING TO DEAL WITH PRODUCTION. ALSO MORE THAN 300 TRADES IN PLANT. YOU MUST BE IN WITH THE SHADY "BONDY BUNCH." I SEE THEY PASSED NEW BYLAWS TODAY TO TRY TO COVER UP WHAT THEY ALREADY MESSED UP.

FYI DIE WAHRHEIT - whinning IS NOT A WORD YOU UNEDUCATED NUTJOB

• Like 2

YOU DUMB B***H. THERE IS NO B SHIFT OR C SHIFT SKILLED TRADES REP. THERE IS A PRODUCTION/SKILLED TRADES REP ON OFF SHIFTS BUT THEY DO NOTHING FOR TRADES BECAUSE OF HAVING TO DEAL WITH PRODUCTION. ALSO MORE THAN 300 TRADES IN PLANT. YOU MUST BE IN WITH THE SHADY "BONDY BUNCH." I SEE THEY PASSED NEW BYLAWS TODAY TO TRY TO COVER UP WHAT THEY ALREADY MESSED UP.

FYI DIE WAHRHEIT - whinning IS NOT A WORD YOU UNEDUCATED NUTJOB

Their are production district reps that have over 300 members in their district. But trades have 300 on three shifts and you want a rep for every shift plus your own bargainer. Your out of your damn mind. Trades do no need their own bargainer. There are ways to change the bylaws. Theres nothiing illegal about that. You just got outsmarted. Like i stated before you should have ran for bargainer if you wanted the votes from your shift. You were outsmarted although tha doesn't seem hard to do.

Die...Trades DO need their own bargaining rep for one simple reason...we HAD the best skilled trades agreement in ALL of Ford Motor Company prior to our last contract...Due to the non-skilled inability/uneducated bargainers negotiating for us it was lost it, with all the language that kept us working. Current day we still have contractors in here doing work that we could be doing, along with contractors in here working on the weekends while some of our skilled brothers and sisters are sitting at home not being offered....This is only a couple of the reasons why we NEED a skilled bargaining rep.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Their are production district reps that have over 300 members in their district. But trades have 300 on three shifts and you want a rep for every shift plus your own bargainer. Your out of your damn mind. Trades do no need their own bargainer. There are ways to change the bylaws. Theres nothiing illegal about that. You just got outsmarted. Like i stated before you should have ran for bargainer if you wanted the votes from your shift. You were outsmarted although tha doesn't seem hard to do.

Saying trades needs no BC rep shows how dumb you are.....you also show it by having not a clue what you're talking about with the shifts. The comment about Stewart is also showing your dumbness. Before you come on here spouting and trying to protect the morons in office right now,use your fucking head. Bondy did this to manipulate the vote. You know why, because him Sawatzke and Sammy are morons and have been selling out the membership left and right. All while getting ALL their friends and family hired. The only thing they want to protect is the same jobs they are in now , so they can have their daily pot smoking meetings. Yea I want nothing but high-ons dealing with my contract. Look at the contract you have, and you will see how outclassed these guys were at the table. Keep supporting these morons and this is what you will continue with, MEDIOCRITY = Bondy, Marquez and Sawatzke. I know each and everyone of these guys very well. The only savior you have left in that plant is Larry Stewart, and hope that he can train some people that actually know the contract. Then surround himself with an army of people willing to push the company alongside him.That is the truth, use your damn heads.

Edited by Vito
  • Like 2

There are 200 or so trades. And you guys have a full time bargaining rep and a skilled trades district rep on A shift. A B shift skilled trades rep and a C shift skilled trades rep. Why in the hell would you vote for a district rep on a different shift? Why in the hell do trades need their own bargaining rep? That needs to change. when production workers are getting screwed with just two BC's. No my friend you are just a whinning nutjob. I know exactly what I'm talking about. You should have ran for bargaining rep if you wanted your shift to vote for you. If your going to complain about an issue, tell the whole damn story and not just your little crying side of it.

get your ASS back on the line!!!!

The people spoke, people that needed to go got booted, and booted hard. Now charges on our former chairman are being pushed hard. More charges may come against our former bargaining reps and former skilled trades rep. They all had no clue what they were doing.

Guess our dues will go up for sure now to pay for the lawyers to represent the union against its own members !