Official 2015 F-150 Release

That 2.7 in a Regular cab should get great MPG, I am curious to see what the official MPG rating is going to be. Having seen this truck in person a few times I can say traditional F-150 buyers will not be disappointed, no spot welds period will be something that traditional body people will take some getting use to I think but the weight savings are undeniable.

Grille suggests that Ford still wants its front ends to loom in people's rear view mirrors. Maybe they should reverse the script to enhance the branding experience of having your rearview chock-full-o'-grille.

Not really complaining, I don't mind the grille, but it's not my favorite part of the vehicle. My favorite part is the knife-edge styling. Nice detailing, indeed.

Oh yeah, and the rest of it? If any other manufacturer thought *this* was their chance to gain ground on the best selling half-ton---well.... Doesn't look like that's going to happen.

One thing that I don't see in the press release that I am excited about, if the prototype I saw is production ready, there will be a Vista type roof available on the crew cabs.

There's at least one photo out there of this option...

:searches:

Edit: Found it.

post-27660-0-22229100-1389620038_thumb.jpg

Edited by PREMiERdrum

That front end (and tailgate) are going to take some getting used to. Not what I would call handsome in the least. The word cartoonish was used earlier and is an apt description.

But all the tech is fantastic, very cool. This is next-next gen stuff.

Edited by Intrepidatious