2015 F-Series Super Duty

ice-capades

:shrug: I have a 2015 F-350 King Ranch on order, with a build date the week of the 21st. When I ordered this truck the only way to get a rear sway bar was to order the camper package, which I did not do because I wanted the 20" wheels. Can you order this sway bar in a kit from Ford, or would I be better off to buy a Hellwig kit? Thanks in advance for any help. :doh:

Edited by John 316

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine was built on 7/17/14 and got it on 8/19/14, was delivered the day before so that's 31 days. My dealer is 221 miles from the KTP or about 4 hours by truck and there was no railroad holdup involved. Hope you delivery from build date is faster than mine was.

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:27 PM

Ok so we have our build week of Oct/13 Does anyone know approx.. how long it takes to build an F450 and delivery time?

Just from experience of others would be great.

Edited by JACKAL_SOF
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just ordered mine yesterday. Will be my 1st 250 after several 150's. With the incentives and picking the 6.2 it wasn't much more to get the 250 with the options I wanted. I'm hoping I get it by the end of the year so surely Ford can come through on that!

Edited by moosehead

• 1 month later...