2015 F-Series Super Duty

ice-capades

All I'm going to say on here with what I found out today is that if you can afford to wait, I'd wait a few months before getting a 2015. Won't go into specifics on here and I know I'm just some guy on the net typing away. If I wasn't in the situation I'm in now, I'd be waiting but there are too many factors that are preventing me from waiting personally.

Take that for whatever it's worth.

I hope Ford is reading this!!

Is this a 6.7 issue or the truck itself? The truck hasn't changed that I know of. And I'm getting the gas 6.2. Should I consider this? Thanks

Here is the color info:

Bronze Fire (H7) and Caribou (H5) are late availability paints and will not begin scheduling until Thursday,
May 8, 2014.
The LT275/65R 20E BSW A/T (TAW) tire is late availability. This will not begin scheduling until Thursday,

May 8, 2014.

Here is the color info:

Bronze Fire (H7) and Caribou (H5) are late availability paints and will not begin scheduling until Thursday,

May 8, 2014.

The LT275/65R 20E BSW A/T (TAW) tire is late availability. This will not begin scheduling until Thursday,

May 8, 2014.[/size]

Thanks for the update. I guess at least I can mentally put it arriving sometime in June

There is some information on the Ford Web site and I see that there are some 2015 Super Duty's in stock already in Florida.

They are not at the dealership, all they are doing is advertising the ones they have ordered.

Ford has not given the "ok to buy" order yet and until they do, they will all sit at the factory. Once the "ok to buy" happens, trucks will start shipping. I've been told that will happen on or around 3/29.

Ok... So I need to find a dealer close to me so I can take my hitch mounting plates and hold them up to the frame and make sure they are going to fit.... If anybody can help with that , it would be fantastic... I am north of Philadelphia in Bucks County.... Any direction will work.

Use this for your search. http://content.dealerconnection.com/vfs/brands/us_ford_en.html