SHO Fusion

Anguyen

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I would love to for Ford to add another engine in the line up of Fusion. Imagine SHO Fusion 3.5 Turbo Charged v6 that would be a killer car.

It'd have to be AWD, but that would be awesome.

imho you'll have to settle for a 2.3EB 4cyl with 320-350hp btw DeLorenzo spied a testcar already

I'd accept that, but the 3.5EB V6 would smoke everything comparable on the market. Hello Audi S4, you just got toasted by a Fusion.

Already does

2013-Ford-Taurus-SHO-front-three-quarter

That's true, but not everyone needs that much car! I've driven the 3.5EB Interceptor and it's awesome, but I can't help but think, if it were a little smaller and 700lbs lighter it would be insane.

• 2 months later...

Yep, the SHO is awesome, but it's a overweight pregnant land yaht compared to the 89-95 SHO. Even Ford is aware of this, which is why the next Taurus is slated to undergo significant weight loss.

If Ford made a Fusion ST/SHO with ~300 hp and a manual transmission, I'd be driving it instead of an Infiniti G35S sedan 6 speed. Afterall, the curent Fusion is much closer in size to the original Taurus. But strangely, I've seen nothing on the likelyhood of such a product.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...