Jailbreak DVD player to play on MFT screen while driving

HyTi Fusion

I want to play a DVD in the vehicle for my kids during a long trip. Reading the users manual it appears it can be done while stopped but not while driving. I understand the safety concern but I'm not planning to watch finding memo for the 20th time anyway. Does anyone know how to jailbreak this to allow DVD's to be played?

Don't know about DVD player but this unlocks video in and address entry while in motion

http://www.coastaletech.com/mytouch2.htm

For that you can wire up head rest DVD systems. Plus you cant see much of the DVD display from the back seat without craning your neck. I agree with Akirby and find a portable system.

Edited by Bearcats98

There is a compnay that does this by rewriting the MFT software with a patch, but it is a safety and legal issue.

Several states have laws against driver visable screens like what you want to do. I would warn you against being in an accident as any other driver just has to learn you have that mod and will win...

I agree it's best to find a rear seat or portable system.