More Obama Hypocrisy and Failed Leadership Ability

When the sequester came along one of the first things that Obama did was shut down tours to the White House. This was done to punish Americans and in the hopes that we would pressure the congress to back off on the sequester. It didn't work. And by the way the sequester was Obama's idea. But now he is going to take the wife and kids on a family vacation to Africa at a cost to the US taxpayer of 60 to 100 million.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/18/first-family-trip-to-africa-projected-to-cost-up-to-100m-sparking-criticism/#ixzz2Wgnnaojw

Among the related costs will be fighter jets; hundreds of Secret Service agents; a Navy ship with a full trauma center; and military cargo planes to bring 56 vehicles including 14 limousines and three trucks loaded with sheets of bullet­proof glass to cover the windows of the hotels where the first family will stay. The details were reported by The Washington Post, based on a confidential planning document.

For the cost of this one vacation the White House could host tours for 1350 weeks. Sorry Americans, being able to tour the White House for the next 25 years is not as important as taking the kids to Africa. Yet another example of the piss poor leadership that currently occupies the White House.

Edited by BlackHorse

Hell, dont forget the 70 million that is about to be paid out in IRS bonus pay. They surely deserve it with the great job they have done carrying Obama's water for the last few years. That would keep the White House open a day or two. Everywhere you turn its a scandal brewing and now its the State Dept again with a cover up of the cover up. Worst run regime ever. But when you lead from behind what do you expect? Not a single sole has been fired that I am aware of. Thats what is mind bending.

Ummm... White House tours resumed some time ago I do believe. And couldn't this just have been added to the "Obama's Failures" thread instead of creating YET another one that will result in the same partisan bickering and finger-pointing?

White House tours are closed until further notice.

Due to staffing reductions resulting from sequestration, we regret to inform you that WhiteHouse Tours will be canceled effective Saturday, March 9, 2013 until further notice. Unfortunately, we will not be able to reschedule affected tours.

We very much regret having to take this action, particularly during the popular Spring touring season. Please check this webpage for updates regarding this situation, or contact the White House Visitors Office 24 Hour Hotline at (202) 456-7041.

Edited by chevys

Ummm... White House tours resumed some time ago I do believe. And couldn't this just have been added to the "Obama's Failures" thread instead of creating YET another one that will result in the same partisan bickering and finger-pointing?

Nobody is reading that Obama failures thread anymore Nick. They see 155 pages or whatever and go right on by it. lol I suppose I could have put it in there but I felt like it would have just been lost in the deluge of insults in that thread. You're just being an old mean ass and throwing your weight around. lmao

Nobody is reading that Obama failures thread anymore Nick. They see 155 pages or whatever and go right on by it. lol I suppose I could have put it in there but I felt like it would have just been lost in the deluge of insults in that thread. You're just being an old mean ass and throwing your weight around. lmao

If they weren't reading it, it wouldn't keep popping back to the top of the thread list. The only reason it's not at the very top still is because there are 10 new Obama-sucks-at-this threads created every week.

And who you calling old? :victory:

If they weren't reading it, it wouldn't keep popping back to the top of the thread list. The only reason it's not at the very top still is because there are 10 new Obama-sucks-at-this threads created every week.

And who you calling old? :victory:

One of your previous rides is an 87 Taurus GL, MFer you're old! lol It's okay though because one of my previous rides is a 78 Granada 302. lmao

Also its not my fault that Obama is such a crappy President.

Edited by BlackHorse

One of your previous rides is an 87 Taurus GL, MFer you're old! lol It's okay though because one of my previous rides is a 78 Granada 302. lmao

Also its not my fault that Obama is such a crappy President.

Eh, the 87 Taurus was just one of the family beaters when I was a teenager. I'm only in my mid-30's. Of course, I would have called that old not too long ago. :hysterical:

I'm not ruining Obama's approval ratings Langston. He's doing it all by himself. LMAO

I never suggested you were. Knowing that your reading comprehension is not good should i repeat myself? I guess i shall have to.

Such an uplifting and lofty goal. I'm glad that you aspire to ruin the approval ratings, because everyone needs a goal.

I'm fairly sure that aspirations are not accomplishments but perhaps you didn't know that.

I never suggested you were. Knowing that your reading comprehension is not good should i repeat myself? I guess i shall have to.

I'm fairly sure that aspirations are not accomplishments but perhaps you didn't know that.

If revealing the failures of an inadequate president and holding him responsible for his failures ruins his approval ratings.......sh*t happens.

And I find politicians who act based on polls as little more than empty suits. We elect leaders, not reactionary, pandering, spineless puppets.

If revealing the failures of an inadequate president and holding him responsible for his failures ruins his approval ratings.......sh*t happens.

And I find politicians who act based on polls as little more than empty suits. We elect leaders, not reactionary, pandering, spineless puppets.

Are you referring to the one that Dick Cheney pulled the strings to?

All this HATE for President Obama and not one thread about the 435 Complete Bozos in the House of Representatives and the 100 Complete Bozos in the Senate.

Holy shit an original thought from all-or-nothing! Well you're right, they share just as much in the blame for the way things have gone down hill as the white house does.

Holy shit an original thought from all-or-nothing! Well you're right, they share just as much in the blame for the way things have gone down hill as the white house does.

They share more blame than ANY President we have or have not liked. Some of those fools have been in office 30 years and things still haven't changed. The President doesn't really have all this power we want to say he does. He is merely the spokesperson for the U.S. on the World stage. He is the face of our Nation while Congress spins it's wheels and refuses to do anything sensibly. It ain't the President spending all this money. It's Congress. When was the last time they did a budget, voted on it and passed it....6 maybe 8 years.

Until people realize that the President really is not the one running the counrty we will continue to put the blame where it shouldn't be.

They share more blame than ANY President we have or have not liked. Some of those fools have been in office 30 years and things still haven't changed. The President doesn't really have all this power we want to say he does. He is merely the spokesperson for the U.S. on the World stage. He is the face of our Nation while Congress spins it's wheels and refuses to do anything sensibly. It ain't the President spending all this money. It's Congress. When was the last time they did a budget, voted on it and passed it....6 maybe 8 years.

Until people realize that the President really is not the one running the counrty we will continue to put the blame where it shouldn't be.

The fools are not those in office.

The fools are the voters who elected those in office.