The Seinfeld Thread-A rambling, non-strict topic thread free-for-all

I thought a free-for-all thread about nothing might resolve a few concerns that we get off topic. This thread has no topic and therefore the conversation will weave and yaw from issue to issue. there are no assumptions that we must stick to the subject.

This thread is "a bunch of "guys" (and gals, if any choose to join in) sittin' around the shop B.S.'ing.

Like everyday group interaction, the direction cannot be predicted and where we end-up is who-knows-where.

Join in or stand along the wall and listen in. Just don't cry that you are tired of all the threads about politics, cars, t.v. shows........

Let's get the party started with the subject of "PRAYER".

Why are some people offended so easily if others offer prayers for them to be happy or safe?

And to oppose a persons right to pray for another is tantamount to a restriction on the freedom of religion.

For those who don't believe in religion, what do they worry about. That they are wrong and prayer and religion is real?

And it pantywaist to whine that someone prayed they would be healed. A symptom they are not so confident in their atheistic proclamations.

• Like 1

A symptom they are not so confident in their atheistic proclamations.

Yeah. That must be it.

"You poor, confused atheist. You just needs to be saved. You really don't want to be an atheist, I'm sure of it. I'll pray even harder for you now."

:hysterical:

Of course, most people miss what being an atheist actually means. It is having no belief in a god. It is not saying there is no god. And yes, there's a difference. One is a theory based on sound empirical evidence, the other is a blind proclamation.

Edited by NickF1011

Can we please get off topic. I am tired of talking about this one. /s-(for LH)

Here's an even better idea: let's get off this thread and use the off-topic ramble session that has already been going for a few YEARS now!!

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/27921-mlhm5-i-want-to-say-the-same-thing-over-and-over-again/

Edited by NickF1011