And so now it begins..... the waiting, lol.

68fordman

Hi, we're new to the forums, actually we're new to Ford! Yes it's the first Ford we've ever owned. My wife ordered a 2013 Ford Edge Limited with the sienna interior about a week and a half ago. Now we can hardly wait! I think we're both a little nervous about the interior color choice though. Because she didn't care for the reddish stitching on the black leather seats. And we saw an Explorer with the pecan interior and thought that if it looked half as good as that it'll be very nice. So now for the waiting. Any suggestions while we wait? Lol. Thanks.

Edited by 68fordman

The waiting is the hard part. We just got our new Escape and love it! Patience though, pays off!

Yeah, patience does pay off. The dealer called on Tuesday, I think it was, and said it's "in production". I'm not sure how that translates into a time frame but we were hoping to have it by the first week in June. So I guess it's wait and see, lol! Thanks for the reply by the way.